441 - 460 of 708 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Painted lip,tinted blinkers and fogs

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for thoughts guys and pyroinsa I think when I get it done you might change your mind.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Thanks for thoughts guys and pyroinsa I think when I get it done you might change your mind.
We will see, I am still rooting for ya lol

As long as you make it you own and are happy with it, then it really doesn't matter what other people think of it. I really think you need to stop painting parts and do a blue graphic on it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I love the idea but I am horrible with graphics. I can tell you what looks after its on a car but for me to come up with something just will never happen lol I think the graphic on the fast and furious rx 7 are sweet but never would of thought hey that would look sweet on a car lol

·
Registered
483 Posts
I think it might be just the shade of blue against the black, I would have gone for something a bight darker blue, still get contrast, just not shocking contrast.

·
Browser
2,497 Posts
FSWERKS sticker on fuse box cover

and check out the yellow wire by the battery box....that is my lastest go fast mod, LMAO...without it the car wouldnt go at ALL. (repair from squirrel chewing my wires)

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
Yellow Laminex on fog lenses. Yeeaaaahuuuh!
I just ordered some of these, were they hard to install? I keep thinking it's gonna be a pain cause of the way the bumper is around the fogs.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like it! :) I think it looks good.. I'm not so sure about the graphics. I'm not into graphics. I like it how it is. Do you plan on doing blue in the interior?
thanks man and yea working on painting interior pieces the last couple days. I am with you on graphics but I think I found a way to tie It all together. You guys will have to wait and see lol

441 - 460 of 708 Posts