·
Registered
172 Posts
Plan on doing more blue just trying to do it slow bc don't want to do much

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Sorry lol
Get some more blue on there soon. Right now it looks like you went to the scrap yard and took the mirrors off a blue car. Maybe a blue lip on the wheels, look into the TFB designs sidestripes and get some in blue. Anyway I'm sure it will look good when you get some more blue. Love the tails and it's nice to see someone not murdering their car[headbang]

·
Registered
172 Posts
The antenna is blue lol thinking of door handles blue and maybe the grill. Then the trim pieces gun metal gray. The aem cai and the splash guard I made for it is also blue. Also replaced my third brake light bulbs with leds.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Something different to see, it'll look nice if he can pull it off. I am not saying that I don't like the blacked out look, cause I do, if mine was black, I would totally murder it lol
everyone does the murdered out look...it's rather dull I say [giddy]

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
Something different to see, it'll look nice if he can pull it off. I am not saying that I don't like the blacked out look, cause I do, if mine was black, I would totally murder it lol
i gotcha. at least i have blue on the inside! and i'll be painting the calipers and drums blue soon enough.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Only other black will be window tint and I think I am going to use plastic dip to black out the wheels. Thanks pyroinsa! I love the all black look but IT HAS BEEN DONE LOL

·
Registered
172 Posts
I believe plastic dip does have a red

·
Registered
483 Posts
Took my headlights apart and paint the inside black, $7 for Tremclad gloss black spray can

And while in there I decided to add LEDs to replace the DRl light (Canadian Law requires them) $28 for 2 14" LED strips (edge lights). I had LED strips in the grill for this, but the elements take their toll on them, they keep burning out.

Not sure yet if I like them or not, but I think it looks better then in the grill.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Love the headlights

381 - 400 of 708 Posts