Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2781 - 2791 of 2791 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Felix:
With all due respect, Fauci has been WRONG so many times that it's hard to believe that he gets a paycheck for 'disease control'.
In the past few months...Fauci has stated that 'Americans have 'little to fear from Covid19' ...he stated that masks are virtually useless before reversing course and saying they were effective,... he stated that there is little risk from casual sex with strangers,... he said that China has been 'transparent' regarding Covid19' (what a joke)....etc...etc....There are many MD's who disagree with Fauci...so his OPINION is just that...an OPINION....and apparently one of a 40 year bureaucrat...who has collected a government paycheck all that time.

Let me ask you this....and answer honestly:
If my local supermarket, post office, pharmacy, liquor store, auto mechanics.. etc...are open....and there is no spike in Covid19 because they are taking proper precautions....why is Motor Vehicles, IRS, libraries, schools etc...closed?....Wouldn't it make sense that with proper precautions they could also be open? Could the Democrats be using Covid19 for political reasons? Why would Nancy Pelosi, the sot, include funding for LOBBYIST in the 3rd stimulus package? Why would she include funding for the marijuana industry?....all this while small business owners can't get funding. As usual...the leftist...will never let a 'crisis go to waste'..(as per the communist scumbag Saul Alinsky)
I will give you credit. This I mostly agree with.

So much more to this than a virus. Virus is real yes, but they are testing what they can get away with on controlling people.

Almost everyone I know regardless of income, education, or career agrees with this. From nurses to large corporate executives.
I was at a birthday party this weekend six people total. 3 registered nurses, 1 very well off corporate executive, and a veteran special forces soldier all agree with this.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
I will give you credit. This I mostly agree with.

So much more to this than a virus. Virus is real yes, but they are testing what they can get away with on controlling people.

Almost everyone I know regardless of income, education, or career agrees with this. From nurses to large corporate executives.
I was at a birthday party this weekend six people total. 3 registered nurses, 1 very well off corporate executive, and a veteran special forces soldier all agree with this.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I don't know if the virus is the result of Chinese 'wet markets' (I doubt it), an accidental leak from their Wuhan virology lab (most likely), or a leak done on purpose from the Wuhan lab (hopefully not because the ramifications are too scary to think about).....At any rate, the virus came from China and the whole world has suffered greatly from it.

The communist Chinese and their lackeys at the WHO were not forthcoming with information which added to the problem greatly. A lot of people in power in America have made mistakes including Trump, Pelosi, Cuomo, DiBlasio, Fauci etc...but to call this 'Trump's Virus' as the DISHONEST and totally BIASED NY Times did, while parroting communist Chinese propaganda is truly deplorable and borderline treasonous IMO. It seems to me that they are running cover for their elitist friends who have made fortunes from China. In fact, while Trump's response to Covid19 hasn't been perfect...I think it was much better than had a 'politically correct' Obama/Biden type been in office----remember that Biden called Trump's closing of entry from China on January 31st 'xenophobic and racist'...could you imagine how much worse things would be had he been running things and pandering to PC rather than taking decisive (and unpopular with the leftists) action to minimize contact with infected peoples.

One guy on this board made the analogy that Trump imposed tariffs and we got the virus....is he saying that the virus is 'retaliatory'?....if so, that would mean it was done on purpose (a scary thought ). I guess he feels that we should just roll over and allow the Chinese to continue stealing our intellectual property, manipulating their currency, demanding technology transfer as a condition of doing business, ignoring treaties etc...all the things that they have gotten away with for the past 25 years unabated...while our universities educated them (for profit of course).

It's past time that things change with regard to China ...and that won't happen by electing a career politician who has profited greatly from the current 'business model'.... especially one whose limited intelligence has been diminished further by dementia....

·
Grey Friar
851 Posts
With all due respect, Fauci has been WRONG so many times that it's hard to believe that he gets a paycheck for 'disease control'.
In the past few months...Fauci has stated that 'Americans have 'little to fear from Covid19' ...he stated that masks are virtually useless before reversing course and saying they were effective,... he stated that there is little risk from casual sex with strangers,... he said that China has been 'transparent' regarding Covid19' (what a joke)....etc...etc....There are many MD's who disagree with Fauci...so his OPINION is just that...an OPINION....and apparently one of a 40 year bureaucrat...who has collected a government paycheck all that time.
Who promoted Fauci to his current position? Come on, you know the answer. You know it's just one more horribly failed appointment by the criminal POTUS in charge... and Fauci doesn't go far enough in giving bad advice, DHT has to up-the-ante by providing even more bad advice himself. Trump wants people he can string along, or else he has to fire them in less than a year... everybody in his cabinet and his department heads fit that description. Keeping your eyes slammed shut about who the real problem is won't improve things for you or others.

Let me ask you this....and answer honestly:
If my local supermarket, post office, pharmacy, liquor store, auto mechanics.. etc...are open....and there is no spike in Covid19 because they are taking proper precautions....why is Motor Vehicles, IRS, libraries, schools etc...closed?....Wouldn't it make sense that with proper precautions they could also be open? Could the Democrats be using Covid19 for political reasons? Why would Nancy Pelosi, the sot, include funding for LOBBYIST in the 3rd stimulus package? Why would she include funding for the marijuana industry?....all this while small business owners can't get funding. As usual...the leftist...will never let a 'crisis go to waste'..(as per the communist scumbag Saul Alinsky)
There are solid and obvious reasons why there is a difference in open/closed businesses. Any place that has nuts-to-butts lines/queues is closed. They would have to hire people to take and make appointments for the people, and that's impractical in the short run. Any place that sits people in a crowded setting is closed. They would have to enlarge the size of the rooms to accommodate the people safely, and that's financially impossible.

Of course the Dems and GOP are both playing politics with COVID... as they always do with everything else... status quo for the two party system. Sure, Pelosi no good, but that doesn't elevate DJT. Too much one-sided hate from you... you completely miss the greater horrors committed by DJT himself, and his puppets in the GOP.

·
Registered
2006 ZX3 2.0, 2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,212 Posts
Meanwhile, the HHS whistleblower is providing weak testimony. His proof? 1 email. Yawn..
HCQ Not scientifically vetted.
Despite published articles going back to 2005, despite being used by hundreds of doctors, and thousands abroad.
But heh, remdesavir is science, after failing completely in a double blinded clinical test (RCT).

·
Registered
2006 ZX3 2.0, 2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,212 Posts
Who promoted Fauci to his current position? Come on, you know the answer. You know it's just one more horribly failed appointment by the criminal POTUS in charge... and Fauci doesn't go far enough in giving bad advice, DHT has to up-the-ante by providing even more bad advice himself. Trump wants people he can string along, or else he has to fire them in less than a year... everybody in his cabinet and his department heads fit that description. Keeping your eyes slammed shut about who the real problem is won't improve things for you or others.

There are solid and obvious reasons why there is a difference in open/closed businesses. Any place that has nuts-to-butts lines/queues is closed. They would have to hire people to take and make appointments for the people, and that's impractical in the short run. Any place that sits people in a crowded setting is closed. They would have to enlarge the size of the rooms to accommodate the people safely, and that's financially impossible.

Of course the Dems and GOP are both playing politics with COVID... as they always do with everything else... status quo for the two party system. Sure, Pelosi no good, but that doesn't elevate DJT. Too much one-sided hate from you... you completely miss the greater horrors committed by DJT himself, and his puppets in the GOP.
Obviously Trump actually listened and approved the appointment of this obvious swamp creature. Damned if he does, damned if he don't.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I do completely miss the "greater horrors' committed buy DJT and his puppets"...could you name them? Maybe it's just your OPINION that they are 'horrors'.
I'll tell you what's a horror....an administration and it's puppets that weaponize the IRS, FBI, CIA etc...against political opponents.

·
Registered
16,032 Posts
You left out the Supreme Court. For good reason of course.

We have a problem here. Ruled currently by an elitist member of the rich class and the potential other guy is the same thing. The only difference being the former does not think he is and seeks to cause them trouble while not hurting himself (good luck with that idiocy).

The rich controlling this country have not as of yet figured out how to move into controlling major power in China, when they do the embracing of it will make this last 20 years of off-shoring jobs look like nothing. China is NOT going away as a thorn in our sides at least on lower levels any time soon. Wait until the rich get chummy enough with the Chinese to then begin moving both main corporate HQs and their homes there from the US.

Very possible the runup in US debt load will get our debt rated worse to then get the US dollar dropped as the world's currency and then the freeing up of all those dollars will wreck our economy. The federal bond rating has already gone down at least once recently, there was fear and talk of it then. If Trump not careful with tariffs and China demands repayment of US debt owed to it quicker, there would be problems.

Why keeping peaceful alliances with other countries is useful, but getting Trump to grasp that? Don't expect that from the man who thinks he won over the banks when he refused to pay billions owed to a group of them in Atlantic City.

·
Registered
16,032 Posts
Reilly.................when one person keeps up with news by READING, the fact that it is more enlightened than the ideas held by the person not keeping up makes it an informed opinion as vs. an uninformed one. Making your repeat calling of others' words an opinion not only a possible opinion in and of itself, but one with zero backing at all other than feeling. It marks you a hypocrite at the very least since at that point you are doing the same thing.

It's a defense as well that defends literally nothing at all. Rendered by those who are otherwise unable to deal with the issue at hand.

Keep up with the world and you need no endless proof. It is the mark of somebody not keeping up.

·
Registered
148 Posts
When over 85% of so called 'journalist' identify as Democrats....it's more like keeping up with leftwing spin than truthful news by reading or listening to the MSM....I get my news from several sources.....even the BBC is more honest than MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc...

The DISHONEST left are calling for AG Barr to resign over the dropping of the case against Flynn by the DOJ....they neglect to mention that a US Atty. named Jeff Jensen (who was a former FBI agent...and has done many investigations) made the recommendation to drop the case after investigating the evidence....not to mention the hundreds of documents that Schiff was hiding which were released by Grennell very recently.
The left wants the investigation dropped because they aren't interested in knowing the TRUTH but rather protecting Obama and his band of criminals. (unlike the Republicans who voted for a 'Special Counsel' to investigate Trump/Russia collusion....now known as The HOAX....)

I ask you a simple question although I'm fairly certain I won't get a direct answer:

Why did the FBI interview Hillary Clinton without putting her 'under oath' and also allow her aides to destroy their laptops with hammers? I don't want or need your long college professor harangue answer....Just give me why you think this was allowed to happen and why you are OK with it?

PS: Your rambling about the SCOTUS made little sense.....The last 5 SCOTUS nominees of the Democrats included 4 Jewish liberals...in a country that's only 2% Jewish...What about 'diversity'....Are the Democrats saying that only Jewish liberals are qualified to be on SCOTUS?....Maybe Biden will appoint Schiff or fat Nadler.....

·
Grey Friar
851 Posts
Just have to say, Barr is a complete phony, and faux-AG... he is not only a partisan like Sessions was (at least he was a man who followed Constitution and law), he is also an obstructionist who clearly bows to the whims of his Lord-and-Master, even the ones that are outside the Constitution or any-and-all legal precedent, and place the office of POTUS above the country itself and its constitution.

I do completely miss the "greater horrors' committed buy DJT and his puppets"...could you name them? Maybe it's just your OPINION that they are 'horrors'.
I like AMC's retort to this... there is no need to compare what each of us thinks is a horror. Besides, I have already stated all the worst horrors over many pages of posts throughout this thread, the impeachment thread, the who-for-president thread, and the won't-stay-home thread. You decided to bow to the evil, criminal, double-dealing POTUS, rather than support the stability of our society and respect for law and order, and the relatively stable growth-economy we all previously enjoyed. You remain unable to comprehend the world that is coming due to the hostility and ignorance of your POTUS, who wrongfully places himself above each and every learned expert in each and every field of knowledge and study... like a true fool or a true insane egoist does (but I'm not sure if DJT suffers from megalomania, narcissism, socio-pathology, early-stage alzheimer's, or some combination of those... but he's clearly unhinged in some way).

I'll tell you what's a horror....an administration and it's puppets that weaponize the IRS, FBI, CIA etc...against political opponents.
I agree with that. But your previously stated, false assertion that Obama is the one who did that, is completely wrong... his admin just followed the bread-crumbs left for them by all the previous admins. The FBI was politically weaponized in the 1950s, been going back and forth ever since. The IRS was weaponized (more than previously) during Bush-daddy, when they really tried to ramp-up their crack-down on cheats... i.e. shell corps, off-shore holdings, secret bank accounts, etc... and wrote a more hostile tax code. The CIA (NSA, HS, etc) have always been "weapons", designed to go after anybody who they think is an internal traitor to our sovereignty, or an external enemy (don't even try to pretend you believe that everybody in politics is a "good guy", or your fantasy that all GOP politicians are "good guys").

There are "wheels within wheels" that you and I can't know about, but that I am able to see the traces of, but you allow yourself to be lead by liars (like Limbaugh, Hannity, and other fascist-supported propagandists) who use and abuse your fear and/or anger-at-injustice to create hate and division in your mind... hate that points away from the real criminals, and division that keeps you deaf to hearing anything other than the words of the propagandists. They turned politics into a "team sport", and magnified the cult-status of both parties, destabilizing our social order and our justice system.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,791
Growing friction between WH, CDC hobbles pandemic response....The virus will just go away even w/o a vaccion....''When you test you have a case''..... ''If we didn't do testing we'd have very few cases'' Make the cases go away is to stop testing for them.....Like how we make houses stop burning down, just close the fire depts, then the data of how many fires we responded to goes to zero, but then theres no more house left......LOL....As you all know this is a very bad time to have a terrible government......

2781 - 2791 of 2791 Posts