Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2667 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,621
Now look at him.......and now pubic is listening to the governors, mayors & experts since he can't take the reins/tiller when this country needs a true leader.....knowing they knew about it last Dec.....wow & now we're in the middle of March.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
That speech Wed. nite was absolutely pathetic. When he is choke chained to have to be not winging it in his typical style it's like watching a fish flop around out of water trying to breathe. A very orange fish. The man has trouble even reading the short speech they had for him, concentrating so hard he looks utterly silly. I think back to my years in the 2nd grade listening to others in the room trying to read aloud in class.

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Very true, he is so incompetent it's truly scary. When he has to stop ranting on about how "popular his rallies are" and how "great his ratings were", he struggles to complete a thought.

We are in the clutches of an imbecile con-man. A guy who's best days are decades behind him, and nothing in his little head but wants and needs, no facts, no compassion, no morals, no ethics, no responsibility to Americans.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,624
Yeah but he's maga.......not.

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Amy Klobucha will hopefully be picked as VP by whomever gets the DNC nod. That makes either one of the old guys looks great. No one currently alive in either cult could possible do a worse job of POTUS and hurt the American people more than DJT, not even Dick Cheney.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,628
Yet Biden is the chosen one. Lmao. Talk about senile.
And what is trump going? Right now when this country needs a true leader & not a tv reality star or a grifter, crook, conman & a massive liar......

·
Registered
2006 ZX3 2.0, 2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT
942 Posts
Doing what leaders do. Trying to maintain calm in an otherwise untenable situation. Democrats are just fanning the flames hoping everything burns down in their insatiable list for power.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,630
And bitching at all the governor's, specially Cuomo who is doing more then trump is by far.....

·
Registered
874 Posts
And bitching at all the governor's, specially Cuomo who is doing more then trump is by far.....
Cuomo sucks. I believe he is a governor that required nurses in the state of New York well new nurses in the state of New York to have a bachelor's degree. The best nurses come from nursing colleges that are teamed up with hospitals not ones from universities. I bet he is regretting that decision right now. My Wife is from upstate New York and went to st joseph's nursing college in Syracuse and has a associate's degree. She got a call offering her $3,000 a week to work in a hospital in New York. Many hospitals that want the registered nurses to have a BSN are currently regretting that decision. My Wife is a registered nurse case manager and has a license for every state in this country including Alaska and Hawaii. She gets a ton of magazines from these states so I'm not pulling this stuff out of my rear end. Many are now making articles LPNs the untapped resource while they basically got rid of LPNs, and now they want them back.
Understand the education difference between a RN and a RNBSN have nothing to do with medical knowledge or clinical hours.
I can't stand elitism snobs like him.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
874 Posts
on a side note I don't believe you destroy the US economy or the world economy just to protect the elderly I know that sounds cruel but maybe we do stuff to protect them and still allow all the healthy people in the world to go to work.
Too many people are losing their jobs. Whatever happened to the mentality of running into the fire that's what this country was built on. The world is overpopulated.
Just like in the animal kingdom sometimes the weak have to make room for the strong. I know that sounds bad, and I don't wish this virus on anybody, but we can't destroy the world for it.
The vast majority of the world can survive this virus. The vast majority can't survive complete financial collapse.

·
Registered
15,729 Posts
You DO realize that based on unfair pay for many workers a 'thriving' economy can destroy far more potential life than this pandemic?

Only an idiot runs into the fire unprepared, and we certainly weren't that. And comparing us to unthinking unplanning creatures like lower forms of life does not reflect that as well. Or maybe it does, if you accept what I say about the 40%. They certainly do not seem to plan ahead very much.

Others can put themselves closer to the animals and their ways if they want, I for one claim my divine spark.

And yes, the vast majority will survive complete financial collapse. Substantially changed of course and why nobody who went through 1929 later ever wasted money or took out loans they could not pay back. There's a reason why depressions only come roughly every 60 years, the oldsters who went through them have to die out before the younger ones are enough in numbers to screw things up again.

By that logic letting the old people die might be the worst thing to let happen. Somebody has to tell those fool kids not to do this or that, because they sure don't have enough sense to stop on their own.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Well first off I'm going to say I believe you're the biggest jackass on the planet. You feel like you are superior you are not you have little man syndrome. I will not apologize for that you don't deserve an apology your a jackass to so many people. On any reasonable site you would have been banned a long time ago. I don't believe humans have any more value than a bird. I'm not a moron like you who believes the soul is put into somebody after their born there is no god. I didn't capitalize god on purpose because it doesn't deserve the respect.

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Well first off I'm going to say I believe you're the biggest jackass on the planet. You feel like you are superior you are not you have little man syndrome. I will not apologize for that you don't deserve an apology your a jackass to so many people. On any reasonable site you would have been banned a long time ago. I don't believe humans have any more value than a bird. I'm not a moron like you who believes the soul is put into somebody after their born there is no god. I didn't capitalize god on purpose because it doesn't deserve the respect.

No, you're not, you are certainly a much bigger moron. You just called a guy who has helped far, far more people than you determine what's wrong with their cars and how to fix them, and correct false information, a "moron" and a "jackass". Oddly, you simultaneously proved yourself wrong in the same angry rant. Centuries of the world's greatest thinkers and scientists disagree with your shallow view of reality. Besides, anybody who thinks they are superior enough to determine that the Creative Impetus of the Universe "doesn't deserve the respect", has deep psychological problems, in addition to being ignorant and/or dumb.

·
Registered
874 Posts
No you're not, you are certainly a much bigger moron. You just called a guy who has helped far, far more people than you determine what's wrong with their cars and how to fix them, and correct false information, a "moron" and a "jackass". Oddly, you simultaneously proved yourself wrong in the same angry rant. Centuries of the world's greatest thinkers and scientists disagree with your shallow view of reality. Besides, anybody who thinks they are superior enough to determine that the Creative Impetus of the Universe "doesn't deserve the respect", has deep psychological problems, in addition to being ignorant and/or dumb.
If you think that's angry you don't know me that's massively turned down. I didn't say what I wanted to say. You and him both have something in common with Donald Trump very much in common with Donald Trump, and that is you believe you are superior to everyone. You nor him or smarter than me not at all. Many very very intelligent people depending on how you view intelligence do not believe in a god.

You and him both live in a world where you are allowed to criticize people with basically every post but others are not allowed to criticize you. I'm straightforward and honest about it. I just say it to your face in the best way that can be done in an online form.

I don't brag about my net worth, I don't brag about my documented IQ, I don't call everybody stupid. I only do it to people who do it to others. He has been rude to so many people there's no respect in that. How one talks to somebody who did nothing wrong to them shows a lot about their character. I don't attack people for no reason I attack people who attack others. You and him are bullies nothing more. Anybody that does not align with your views is a stupid incompetent idiot.

Here are two great quotes for you. As you know I'm not a conservative nor liberal, I'm a idealist.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley

"In a sense, the political left's attempts to silence ideas they cannot, or will not, debate are a confession of intellectual bankruptcy." Thomas Sowell

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
Also, healthy young people who get the coronavirus are sick for 4 to 6 weeks... that's enough to stop production, even without a shut-down. Additionally, people with compromised immune systems (diabetes, cancer treatment, accident victims post surgery) are as at-risk as people over 80. There are many tens millions of Americans who are diabetic, due to our American fast-food diet and/or genetic flaw. If this virus gets going full-steam, there won't be "an economy" to worry about, the disruption will be enough. Just burning and/or burying 20-30 million people, or more, will only be a temporary stimulous to employment (ditch diggers, heavy equipment operators) until they are all disposed of, then it's back to the same-old "trying to sell things to broke people".

·
Registered
874 Posts
You are obviously afraid I am not. I believe this is massively overblown it is not going to kill anywhere near that many people. If I can run PT in the military with pneumonia with my heart beating out of my chest I'll survive this.

The death rate is going to continue to drop many many people probably have this virus that are not tested, so the death rate is overblown anyway.
If this virus kills more than 500,000 people in a year I'll say I was wrong. Why that number because the WHO has the flu death rate from a quarter-million all the way up to 600,000 per year. If we beat those numbers I will say I was wrong. I don't wish death on anyone but this is overblown. My wife and I both had the swine flu that's how I got pneumonia. I don't remember doing anything about that. I was in the military at a time they didn't even tell us about it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well said

If I have to hear about fake news or bogus scientific studies anymore I'm going to loose it. A true leader listens to all the opinions, researches all the facts, contemplates different results, and makes an informed decision. A used car sales man knows all the answers, doesn't have time for facts, and really only cares about 1 thing. Making the sale.. and cashing in on someone else's lack of knowledge or gullibility. Trump is one hell of a used car salesman.... but probably the worst leader this country has ever had.

Previous Presidents listened to experts who had different opinions. They didn't always take their advice, but I cannot remember any of them trying to discredit the science like Trump.

I have know many people who loved to argue. Most would try to bully others to win an argument. Everything is a competition and they are always right. I just consider them closed minded children willing to fight any battle regardless of what the rewards are. Some battles are not worth fighting.... you end up causing more damage by fighting the battle than just letting the battle go unfought.

·
Grey Friar
723 Posts
I don't brag about my net worth, I don't brag about my documented IQ, I don't call everybody stupid.
Neither do I. Haven't heard/read anybody else doing that either... do you have a particular post in mind where any of those things has happened?

I don't attack people for no reason I attack people who attack others. You and him are bullies nothing more. Anybody that does not align with your views is a stupid incompetent idiot.
Me too. I only attack people who unfairly attack me, or truth, or other people, or display no moral values.

Besides, Trump IS "a stupid incompetent idiot". That's the part that's arguable. The part that is NOT arguable is that anybody who supports a stupid incompetent idiot, must be either gullible, or ignorant, or stupid, or they want to see everything destroyed... or some combination of those things.
Being gullible is not a bad thing, but it's a thing that can get you abused by con-men... that is, if no one tries to save you from the con-men.
Being ignorant is not bad in and of itself (we're ALL ignorant about some things, including VERY important things) it's a correctable thing... all ignorant people need is information to help them make better decisions.
It's only the last two things, being stupid, or wanting ruin to befall others, are things worthy of chasing away from the rest of us.

2621 - 2640 of 2667 Posts