Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2554 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have a new president & they don't know what their doing. Guess we'll all see....

·
Grey Friar
605 Posts
We'll all see, for sure.

I'm hoping it will not be as bad as I suspect it could be. His cabinet has very few career bureaucrats in it, so the level of naivete is high. DJT is going to find out the huge difference between running a business and running a country. I suspect all of our enemies are chomping at the bit right now, waiting for their chance to take advantage... not just Russia. We have no choice, but to wait and see how it shakes out.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I saw a poignant quote recently. "Hoping for the President to fail is like hoping for the pilot of a plane you're on to fail." Everyone would lose.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The gop knows what their going.....

·
w/ my magic bag
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully the gop keeps this guy in office.......

·
Grey Friar
605 Posts
I saw a poignant quote recently. "Hoping for the President to fail is like hoping for the pilot of a plane you're on to fail." Everyone would lose.
Too bad the obstructionists of the GOP and their supporters didn't heed this during Obama... it seems it's always up to liberals to "do the right thing".

·
C2H5OH
11,868 Posts
2,500 some odd years of democracy, I don't think anything is uncharted. It will simply be a mixup of things that've been tried before. True innovation does not exist in the political/legal realm.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They can land, fly & land pretty much by them selfs, w/o messing w/ them. The president & congress work for the ppl of this country.

·
Registered
457 Posts
No need for us to give him a chance. He's already got it. We have no choice in the matter. Now we can only wait and see what he does. However, the 61% of us who did not vote for him are not expecting anything good to come.

I hope we're mistaken, because if we're right, we're in for some horrible times.

And yes, Clinton should have won, (not one) because more of us voted for her. Over 3 million more of us.

You have a lot of gall to keep calling her a liar, when it's been proven over and over that Trump lies almost every time he opens his mouth. He even lied about how many people turned out for his inauguration.

1 - 20 of 2554 Posts