Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself signed up to these forums, so i thought i would post a few pics and say a big HOWDIE to y'all

Now for some pics of my UK SVT Focus (ST170 - Over here)

Sorry for the poor quality pics, but these were all taken with my phone camera.

Look forward to posting along with you folks

Catch y'all later !!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
your car looks sweet. what kind of rims are those

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
17" ST alloys, they come standard on all ST Focus's over here,

Thought you guys got these as standard in the US as well ???

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
the wheels are the same as the euro appearance package on all new US SVT Foci, except the US wheels are a darker powdercoated grey colour... exactly the same otherwise. Otherwise try Europarts. LOVE that magnum grey... I had to buy machine silver because in Australia we don't get magnum grey.... it's my fave colour that. BEAUTIFUL car mate!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Your car is really beautiful.
I'm in love!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
No ST Mav these are the 5 spoke rims that come on our SVT's unless you get the euro appearance package like sydney said:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Again its just not fair, we always get jipped here, I really need to grow an accent and move to europe, everything is better there. [:(]

·
Registered
5 Posts
The kind gentleman at the Insurance Agency said "huh, an ST 170. Sorry we won't insure you on that". And they called the an insurance company, b's!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah the good old ST ain't cheap on insurance - they are a group 15 car after all.

The wife and I pay a little over £900 for fully comp insurance with protected NCB. All worth while me thinks [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts