Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just giving the estate a good wash and polish so thought id take some new pics.
some slight changes have happened

vinyl wrapped ford badge
front 2 doors rust repair then repainted
new bonnet due to rust
2 front wings repaired and re painted due to rust
bonnet extension piece added
re furbed wheels
door handle re done, with new rubbers.
sprayed headliner black
A, B and C pillars flocked blacked
semi hiden exhaust
all little changes really but together make a lovely difference

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Thats a great looking wagon!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers.
have thought of lowering but its really handy being the height it is, do alot of kayaking and mountain biking, so have to go down dirt roads, not really lowered car friendly, would love to go for Air bags but a little too costly, one day hopefully

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice Looking Wah-Gun..Now all you need is a huge graphic on the back window saying Manchester United Forever!! Also ,Tell me something mate..Why the different license plates colors?.Is that normal in england?..Anyways your car looks clean..Love that sheen after a wash..Its like glass..Cheers Mate..

·
Registered
170 Posts
sir where on earth did you get those headlights? i want them. lol.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
nice looking wagon, was never a fan of them till I seen a few nice ones [;)] yours looks amazing [hihi]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the different colour number plates are the law in the uk mate. white with black lettering on the front and yellow with black lettering on the back. unless your car is pre 1970 (i think) you can then have black plates with silver lettering, front and back

the headlights, they are standard mk1.5 headlights which i took apart, fitted clear indicator lens and sprayed the backing Matt black then re-sealed them cost in total £10

1 - 13 of 13 Posts