Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introduce yourself. Lets see who everyone is and what they drive. Go!

·
Registered
628 Posts
I thought there was already a thread like this somewhere? Well I might as well.
I'm Stefan, 19 (almost 20, sooo close), I'm an undergraduate at Clarkson University, going for Engineering & Management class of '14/'15.
I'm on the right, with my girlfriend on the left.

And this is my 2002 SE:

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm James. I'm 31 years old, married to my beautiful wife Misty and we have cat.

I work as a cut and grind operator at AGC automotive americas.

I have a '02 focus sedan:

'04 Mazda 6 S

'95 Ranger.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I've noticed that each focus group usually has their own, I figured I'd start this for the Rally revolution group.

I've always loved your sedan.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
I'm Stefan, 19 (almost 20, sooo close), I'm an undergraduate at Clarkson University, going for Engineering & Management class of '14/'15.
I'm on the right, with my girlfriend on the left.

And this is my 2002 SE:
I want my next ZTS too look as clean as yours... And red. What color is that

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Yea I've noticed that each focus group usually has their own, I figured I'd start this for the Rally revolution group.

We do have an introductions thread! If you could just paste these over that'd be neat. I just don't want to clog the server with multiple threads that are the same

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
Here's my and the woman, i'll get better ones later. I'm 19 years old. Gotta find one where she's not showing lots of skin to keep it clean! [hihi]

My '01 ZX3

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well damn.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I didn't relize you had posted I was commenting on rileys post. I dunno its a post your mug thread. Lol

·
Registered
628 Posts

Thanks! Did you get yours running yet? It's too good not to keep on the road! And I may or may not have ventured into rally revolution when I saw the gentleman's club thread. [thumb]

I want my next ZTS too look as clean as yours... And red. What color is that
Thanks! It's gone back and forth between a couple things but I like it this way for sure. It's vermillion red, stock color, pretty close to infra-red but not really. Photoshop also kinda helped me out on this one.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Thanks! Did you get yours running yet? It's too good not to keep on the road! And I may or may not have ventured into rally revolution when I saw the gentleman's club thread. [thumb]

Thanks! It's gone back and forth between a couple things but I like it this way for sure. It's vermillion red, stock color, pretty close to infra-red but not really. Photoshop also kinda helped me out on this one.

Btw are you one of our members yet?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

No I haven't got it running yet had issue with the zetec after the swap now I'm looking for another. It's gonna have to wait for tax money.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Nooooooooooooo [shhh]

But does this get me in?

Enough thread derailment, back to other people.

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
Well I'm going to look for a vermillion red ford foci sedan or hatch. And I'll buy the first manual I find... If its in good shape. I'm looking at 2 near by. Minds running rough and trans slip, radiator mounts broken, leaking steering rack...
Blah

Street Vermillion Red Focus... manual, with my Koni's and stiffer springs, plus my wheels after I get Em painted, exhaust, intake, and maybe red/black svt seat swap. Plus some black and red plastidip.... Sounds like a hella fun build to me. Maybe some red or white mudflaps

·
Registered
628 Posts
Whatevers next haha.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Well I'm going to look for a vermillion red ford foci sedan or hatch. And I'll buy the first manual I find... If its in good shape. I'm looking at 2 near by. Minds running rough and trans slip, radiator mounts broken, leaking steering rack...
Blah

Street Vermillion Red Focus... manual, with my Koni's and stiffer springs, plus my wheels after I get Em painted, exhaust, intake, and maybe red/black svt seat swap. Plus some black and red plastidip.... Sounds like a hella fun build to me. Maybe some red or white mudflaps
I've always liked the mud flaps look but personally I feel as if they don't belong on a street car.

Sent from Stefan 's Phone

·
Rally Rev #00
3,526 Posts
I'd probably end up rallying it anyways, just better build it, like skid plates and spacers for more clearance. It'll be more rally cross than rally, but as you can see 12,000 miles on my focus has taken its toll, lets carry on in the Boredem thread?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Come on, there's gotta be more people with faces out there.

Sent from Stefan 's Phone

1 - 20 of 42 Posts