Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im lookin to get an UDP kit but dont know which 1 to get. could someone point me in the right direction please thank you

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
focus central has a good kit but they are out of business!! u know you get basically no hp from it right??

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yea are suppose to get about 3 or so hp. It also takes that A/C lag feeling away too. Better throttle response as well. Some people say yay and others nay. Do what you want, dun let anyone sway u away from them if you want them. GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Theres a few sites for ya, check them out and pick the one that suits your wallet and your liking!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
you won't get 3 whp from them, maybe 1 if ur lucky. Get it for the throttle response!!

Reactions: Insane

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
MLB is right. You get no real gains from the pullies. It's more of a butt dyno feel only. If you can get a set for cheap get them, but don't buy a set b/c it winds up being more of a waste of money. I've got a 2pc set. I love them you do get a little better response , but I bought them off a guy in my town for cheap. The only one you should buy new should be a 4pc set, but they are uber rare from what I've heard.

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
All it does is makes it easier for the engine to pull the accessories, which in turno can harm some things like the alternator.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
All it does is makes it easier for the engine to pull the accessories, which in turno can harm some things like the alternator.
Ran them on my SVT for 2 1/2 years and never had a problem with the alternator.

I think you can spend your money better on something else personally....but you will feel a slight difference with them.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Does anyone know the diemensions of the stock pulleys? I plan on making my own pulley kit using a CNC machine at my school. All i need is the dimensions.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
they pop off really easily, just check em out!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts