Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a dyno chart with before and after adding an UDP? Looking to see if there is much difference at the wheels. I know it make the most difference in the lower gears but i was trying to see if it was worth messing with.

Also if you do have a chart, can you post up which pulley it was that you used?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do help a bit down low, Espically in stop and go traffic.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
They dont "add" hp, they free up the engines ability to make the Hp. They are effective especially, like they said, when the a/c is on. One thing though, if you do run, one, i do suggest that you have a tuner to you can bump up your idle slightly for charging issues.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I installed the FC Crank and Water pump pullies. My idle never flucuated or nothing. I don't see why you'd get the most power with the AC on tho...

But, I noticed a difference when I get on it in first with the UDP on

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have all 3 FC underdrive pullies and my car will stall once in a while. Not sure if it is the udp or the MSD DIS 2. I installed both on the same day and really didnt feel like uninstalling either to find the problem.

Any sugestions would help I guess. All in all, I am happy with my pullies. I am machining a titanium power steering pully out at the end of this month. We'll see how that goes.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts