Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody here from Orlando? If you are, whats you're name on the Jet and/or OrlandoForums?

And who's the guy who lives in Pegasus Landing, Phase 1 with the FocusFanactics stickers?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm going to old town this fri if you what to meet up I'm from Palatka you need to be there bye 5pm if you what to go. I have a 2001 yellow with black flames see you there if you come.
Fri the 12th

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I want to fix up my ZX3 and am pretty new to all of this. Where in Orlando would I go to get items like a cold air intake put on? I don't really have tools of my own to do it. (and just broke up w/ boyfriend so I can't use his!)

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
Astrofluff said:
So I want to fix up my ZX3 and am pretty new to all of this. Where in Orlando would I go to get items like a cold air intake put on? I don't really have tools of my own to do it. (and just broke up w/ boyfriend so I can't use his!)
please, please, PLEASE! buy your stuff opnline, and bring it to one of dan-d's G2G's in sanford like an hour from you and let Rick or one of us put it on for you.

·
Registered
357 Posts
actually dan is in Mims, about 30-45 mins from Winter Park[thumb]

also, you can get an intake at www.c-f-m.com in Longwood, they aren't far and they stock lots of Focus goodies.

i live maybe 30mins from you right up I-4 in Deltona if you would like for me to install it for ya.

l8r, John[8D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts