Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'm kinda at a delmia righ now lol. and if my wife finds out she'll kill me lol. but i've been thinkin i want a cleaner look for my foci (cus theres a lot happen with my tax return for him this year...a brand new euro type body). and i want things to flow very nicely with the reiger front and f2 sides and rear that i'll be getting. the thing is i want a pair of the st170s? i think that what there called. the top euro grill. and either the steeda cowl hood or the cervinis mach 5 hood. this is what i got right now on the car.
http://a908.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/45/l_101c5737b7ebff7b1c5dabe24797c51b.jpg

hood, matrix angel eyes(not the cheap ebay ones), clear front turns night shaded. and i'll be selling my rotas too soo yeah. i would be thinkin 900 for eveything u pick up ? lemme know what u guys think. this is tuff......[?|]

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i get the story after reading it a couple of times.

but what is the delmia? what are you questioning yourself?

i think getting the reiger front is a great idea. and maybe a stock hood would be nice. and the euro grille. with that and selling your wheels, you shouldnt have to pay more than $600. id also paint the wheels like a graphite before selling.

for going for the euro look, id personally would try to stay away from cf, imo.

·
Registered
570 Posts
nice green wheels
:p

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
hum, may me interested in your rotas depending on which ones they are

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lOVE THE HOOD! and the rims are different, I really like the green. why not keep them?

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
crazyprazer...if you intend to sell your items on FocusFanatics.com, please do so in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
crazyprazer...if you intend to sell your items on FocusFanatics.com, please do so in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.
i know. i was just askin other opions first before i went ahead and did it. is that okies? if not then u can lock it down if yeah want too.

the rotas are subzeros. gloss black. not the green ones.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts