Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got it back from the shop. The next day I got a little goody in the mail :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
What you did with the hood and roof, that's how I wanna do my car! Wicked nice!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Pretty slick looking[thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
SuperFocusMan said:
nice looking ride. rotm quality. Great work!!!!
I agree. You should submit it for October ROTM[thumb]

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rockthezx3 said:
What you did with the hood and roof, that's how I wanna do my car! Wicked nice!
black paint all the way over :)

Can't submit it for rotm, matt's running this month and I don't want to compete with a friend :-D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful.... just beautiful. I can't wait til you put the boost in. You turned a tragedy into a fresh new start.... that's turning out to be one bad a$$ ride[thumb]

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
definitely lookin good. just need to finish that body kit off with the skirts and rear bumper.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imprtslyr0223 said:
definitely lookin good. just need to finish that body kit off with the skirts and rear bumper.
idk, I think it's like JUST enough right here. I don't like any side skirts and all the sedan rears are ugly. I'm happy with it :) Also, because the car still has that natural lean to it and the front it a little lower from the bumper, the car has a nice muscle stance to it

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Strikes a perfect stance!

Also, the stripe is distinctive, but not "over the top" (pun not intended). Can you show a picture from the rear?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not till I save up the extra $200 to get the trunk lid painted black haha Gonna keep the spoiler silver though.

·
Registered
172 Posts
excuse the stupidity, but is what front bumper is that? Is it an SVT? Cus it looks damn nice on there (not to mention that the entire car looks gorgeous).

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heh, Thanks :-D She's Wearing a roush front which is a build-up of the svt bumper which explains why it uses the SVT fog lights :) [thumb] No such thing as stupidity. The only way to learn is by asking :-D :-D

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
that's pretty sharp

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
definately needs the skirts too, but it does look nice

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
damn man, looks tight. love the roush front end.

maybe you coulc convert tto the 05 up rear, and use the SAP bumper in back?

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that sounds expensive lol

I still gotta save up for a tune so I can install this supercharger with my cams

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great! Ive been contemplating doing the black hood and roof thing for alittle while.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts