Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinkg of doing a two tone. orange car with CF hood, black up the pillars across the roof then down to the tail lights, with hella lights. Also a CF wing from F2 and the F2 front bumper and side skirts? Any input about colors or anything would be nice to hear.
I want to do something for looks. I dont care about the preformace area, had my fun with that for this car(witch consisted of minor bolt-ons).
tell me what you think

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of carbon fiber, but when the roof is painted to match, I really dig it. Tutone is the way to go in my eyes, thats the way I'm going, only green fading to black from top to bottom, and then some green underglow to set it off. You might want to think about painting the hatch to match as well, or try and find one of the cf ones I've seen floating around. In the end, do what you like, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its just an idea now. but one im leaning towards. might keep the car red and do something from there. will see

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
have sceen some cars that pulled it off good but some are tacky. If you get it done right it would look cool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts