Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is mine and Blue02SVT's car. We both washed our cars and I got a new camera, so I thought we could take some pics. Let us know what you think.

I just hit 50k, with 500 on the blower.

Comments very welcome...

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
niicee, how has the cars held up after all the miles with the f/i...and more importantly WHO is faster?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a few more, I like this one alot.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I LOVE that purge shot! I've always wanted one of those.. just pull up at a light and scare the hell out of the person next to you.. *chuckles*

Does he have an LED hooked up to it to color the gas?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
i love the idea with the boost gauge. i have an 05 with the square vents. but i bet i can get a 2 1/16th gauge in there. hmmm... thanks for the idea! lol

great cars though, very nice. always love SVTf's

would you maybe have a larger area pic like a whole dash shot to see how the boost gauge looks from further away?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats a Procharger, not a turbo my brother, lol

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i'm jealous [:(] i want boooost. very very nice pictures. [thumb]'s up all the way to the both of you.

who's is faster?

turns computer screen upside down, yep that's a pro charger lol

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
honhon said:
i love the idea with the boost gauge. i have an 05 with the square vents. but i bet i can get a 2 1/16th gauge in there. hmmm... thanks for the idea! lol

great cars though, very nice. always love SVTf's

would you maybe have a larger area pic like a whole dash shot to see how the boost gauge looks from further away?
There you go, dont mind the dirty interior, I'll get it clean soon.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Probably, more than likely Wideband A/F.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks for the comments all. The s/c one will be faster as soon as he gets it tuned better. No i dont have the led I was suppose to but the deal fell through. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
come on... dont feel bad for your friend and tell us whos is faster??
dyno numbers either of you ?
time slips?
or street racing....oooppss did i just say that ?

·
Registered
526 Posts
[/QUOTE]
[/B][/QUOTE]

I bet I know whos faster, look in the background. GTO. its not a ford but nice anyways.[thumb]

·
Registered
526 Posts
i bet that training wheeld machine would hand everybody their a$$. the training wheels are so they wont lose contorl on the strip[:D]

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i hate both of you very very much, ok it maybe that i'm jealous, but i love the svt in blue i would happily trade my gray or silver or what ever the hell it is.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
06zx4ses said:
I bet I know whos faster, look in the background. GTO. its not a ford but nice anyways.[thumb] [/B]
Nah, it looks like it's only the LS1. I bet both Focuses could take him in a straight, and twisties would be a joke! [rofl]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts