1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st off i love my tires[:D]

2nd i got me some window tints[8D]

and for kicks i tried to incorp. the pedals

what do u guys think???? and what things can i do to my car to make it look alot better? i know im gunna do the mazda 3 rear wiper and prolly some intrax springs. thats all i know of right now....

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts

aahha sweet, nice pics svt looks great with tint, looks wierder without it, and ur shift knob is very clean

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the tires are BF goodrich G-Force ta KDWs (the same tires SRT-4s have but just wider)

and my window tint is 20% all the way around

i also have the SAP rear diffuser that i will be instaling but i have to post some stuff about it.....

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
OrangeSVTguy said:
thanks i've been looking for those, but i thought they were free for FF members? i could of sworn someone said you can get them for free?
--edit--
Haha, they were..a little over a year ago [:p] I thought the same thing as you but when i did a little search i found out they stopped giving them out for free last year. With good reason.

As for the Mazda 3 wiper...there really is no advantage...it's more for cosmetics then anything else. I personally have one awaiting one of the pieces that had to be ordered and it'll be going on soon ;) I prefer it's sleak look compared to the bare metal look of the stock.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Yes, it is a direct replacement and No, it's not the same size. I have yet to buy the blade but i hear that the blade for the Mazda 3 is bigger then the focus

There's actually a couple threads somewhere on the forum that talk about it. They give you the part numbers and names and such so you can go to any mazda dealer and order the parts or anywhere they might have them.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Please post some pics when you install the wiper...my sister-in-law has a mazda3 I could just swipe hers j/k

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.