Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is thursday

This is friday after tint, interior paint, pin stripe removal, exterior grill and brake paint

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
geesh makin fast work of her are you.... [thumb]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Whats up with that car... didn't you have a white Focus??

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Good moving forward with the customizing. The tint is what I'm going to do next, but I'm going way darker in the back so my wife doesn't see the hookers sleeping in the back seat. There isn't much room with the seat folded forward, but man, these chicks are flexible!

·
Registered
542 Posts
that's a pretty good difference I'd say...looks good!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep still have white one this is my daily driver I just got so I could do the engine in my white one they do look somewhat the same but in person allot diffrent the dealer who sold it to me thought I had another one

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
you are making ton's of progress with your car already, Nice work!

SVT or TYC headlamps would be a nice cheap alternative for headlamps.
You can go cheap like myself and buy Dantra hyperwhite bulbs that are comparable to silverstars for $15 shipped.
[:)]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Best mods are the ones only you will notice, but seperate your car from the rest. Keep it up, it will lead to more extensive stuff later on.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Not too shaby. Tint makes so much of a difference.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wish I had more money but the cost of the car took allot from me so the mods will be slow for a while just did the cheep stuff. I will probably keep the stock headlights I don't want to fix this one up as much as my white one or I won't want to drive it for fear of damaging it to

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks wish I knew about the tint law change before I had it done so I could have gone darker

1 - 15 of 15 Posts