Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just found some ol`picz...thought why not share with the us guys! the three doored one is mine and the other is my homeboys bus (`cause it`s got five doors we call it bus...)

and ma other ride (silver puma) with a friends turbocharged wildcat!

so what y`all think? yeah, i know i`m a lil`show off, but i like it!

peace from overseas

denis

·
Registered
732 Posts
DAMN YOU!! why must u taunt us with such nice cars!! thats it, when i turn 18 i am moving over there!!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no, we got lots of shitty volkswagen and opel overhere. the ford community isn`t 2 big, but that`s ok, so everybody knows each other...

japanese shit is also comin`up in switzerland...makes me wanna puke...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Ive never seen that many modded Focus' in one place! In NH, I would be lucky to see two modded Focus in the same town!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I hate you blacknlow! (just kidding)
I always like coming here and seeing some of your sweet ass pics.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wow i have to keep saying that your car looks real sweet. you have some nice rides around therer too

·
Registered
565 Posts
the deep dish rims are hot to death... what kind are they if you dont mind my asking.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, you can ask whatever you want...but first i gotta know what a deep dish rim is...can anybody translate that 4 me[???:)]

don`t hit me, i`m swiss[cheers]

·
Registered
318 Posts
The wheels on your car blacknlow, what company makes those are they euro ford stock or are they after market?

He is talking about the wheels on your car, they are a deep dish rim style

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahahaha...you so funny[:D] you really think they`re ford stock rims...come on...that would be heaven[8D]

it`s superstar chevlon mesh euro`xx chrome. 17x7.5 and 17x8 only made on order...and you can`t have them anymore...superstar took them off the market...

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
Permission to post my own pics? I agree with you guys needing more Euro and Aussie stuff in the states!! As you all know the new Pontiac GTO is an Aussie car (sniff sniff so proud) and there are plenty more Aussie cars that you guys would kill for. We've got the Ford Falcon, after borrowing the Falcon back in the 60's, we kept it and turned it into Australia's longest running car line. It's a family car, always 4 doors (the occasional coupe) and currently there are the following models in the range...

Inline 6 Cylinder DOHC 24V 244hp model (Base model and XR6 sports model)

Inline 6 Cylinder DOHC 24V 322hp turbo model with intercooler (like it needed a turbo!!!!) called the XR6Turbo funnily enough

5.4L V8 DOHC 24V 350hp called the XR8

5.4L V8 DOHC 32V 390hp called the Falcon GT (another historical name for us from the 60's)

We're lovin it down here. I'm a Ford man and finally we have some great Fords to love here including the EURO FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE those Euro cars blacknlow.

Attached is the image of the XR8 sedan, 18" rims completely stock and in my favourite colour - Blueprint.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@ kangoorooh sid [:D]

yeah, i knew about the falcon...damn sad that we don`t have them overhere.

but anyway, even if we had them here, nobody would buy them `cause of the high petrol prices...

but still an awesome car...so gimme one!!![:D] [:D]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
blacknlow: i really really really need information about your wheels, and if you had to do any fender mods for them to fit. please PM me.

·
Registered
565 Posts
blacknlow said:
hahahaha...you so funny[:D] you really think they`re ford stock rims...come on...that would be heaven[8D]

it`s superstar chevlon mesh euro`xx chrome. 17x7.5 and 17x8 only made on order...and you can`t have them anymore...superstar took them off the market...
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!![?|] **sigh** oh well...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts