Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many people complain about it all but I love my Focus. Just got back from a trip down hwy 1 on the California coast at 36mpg and this little car handled better than my previous BMW 3 series. It pulled around every turn with plenty of power even with the family and the back stuffed. Best car I have ever owned! What is your best memory with your little Focus?[thumb]

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm also very happy with the handling of my Titanium. The ride is nice and it sticks to the corners pretty damn good.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Ditto, That's what sold me on the car, the power and handling over it's competitors. Still love the way it holds the road.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
My brother has a scion XB and he started doing mods to his car adding an intake and it threw 3 CEL then he put on an exhaust and i told him now he needs to get it tuned. Nothing available for his car for that.

Im glad i got a Focus because doing the adjustments to the way it runs after doing the few mods ive done its just alot more fun to play around with.

·
Registered
243 Posts
2012 focus titanium

love the car great on takin turns exspecialy on canyon runs WOW cat say enough about it cant wait to make it even better

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a road near me with some nice ups and downs and 90 degree + turns and I drive it weekly on the way to my cycling team practices 15 minutes away. Makes the drive 5 minutes longer, but its so worth it.

My favorite part of driving the car is whipping around a corner in second gear and hitting a hill at 4500rpm.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Love everything about it every day. I've put 5400 miles on my Focus and it's more fun today than the first day I got it, mainly because it does more for me now that I'm learning more about it.

I think I'll go for a spin right now!!!

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Hey, a thread about something other than problems with the new Focus!

Glad to hear the corners are just as thrilling for you as they have been for me in my Gen 1.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I absolutely love my new Focus, it is such an improvement over my old 2004 Jeep Wrangler X. I still getting use to power windows!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts