Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisty day-anyone still interested?

2K views 58 replies 12 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 ·
Just like the title says.

I noticed that there is a lot of stuff planned for the springtime next year and a couple weeks ago I expressed interest in the boredom thread about doing the 250 twisty day & some of you would like to do it again.

So is anyone still interested and if so does anytime in May sound good? I do know that the Spring hot rods in OC are during that month though but not sure what weekend yet. If May doesn't work we could possibly do it later in the year like in the summer.

To anyone that doesn't know what I am talking about the section of Route 250 that we did last year is here: CLICK ME FOR MAP!

Here are some pics from last years event[cool]: CLICK HERE FOR TWISTY DAY ALBUM!

I would put up a poll but then we'd have those smart-ass's that don't drive anywhere anyway vote 'NO' and just waste others time.[:p] So if you are interested please post in here. And please suggest some dates too!

#5 ·
We can do April, I was just saying May cause that's when we did it last year.

IIRC, we were gonna do it at the end of April last time but the cabins in Cass weren't available until the 1st week in May cause they were doing 'spring cleaning'.

#7 ·
I’m interested, but that around the beginning of track season for me so it will just depend on what weekend it ends up being.

#9 ·
I am so down for another one..... as long as I don't spend more than $3 on gas, or have to drive more than 25 miles, or get up early, or go to bed late, or put wear on my tires.......or shop at the dollar store for radiator parts !!! LOL

#17 ·
It was a hell of a ways for a lot of people that came last year. A lot of them a lot further than you.[;)]
John came from Delaware.
Bill, Ken, Steve & Brian came from around Baltimore.
Tony came from Southern Maryland.
It's about 1 hour and 45 minutes from the start-point in Churchville, VA for us. I actually think we were the closest ones.
A guy from around NoVa came down and also a guy from around Lynchburg.
If I am forgetting anyone let me know. LOL.

I'm gonna put the 1st weekend in May out there or the last weekend in April.

#18 ·
We gotta check with the cabins at Cass and see when they are open. But yes, sounds like a great time, a chance to smoke another set of tires.

Yes, we have fun, but we don't push. There is NO runoff of many of these roads, so you drive where you are comfortable. Some of us even slow down when in large groups for safety sake.

#24 ·
OMG we can't have any non-Foci there you will be sh-sh-sh-shunnnnnnnnnnnnned[chairfall]

I checked the cabins website and didn't see any dates yet. This time we need a list of who's staying there so we know how big a one to get.

YAY people are interested[clap]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.