·
Registered
1,982 Posts
f2focus.com

it's their car.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
it looks pretty cool. how fast does it go? the little lift gate to protect the ic on the front looks cool too

·
Registered
666 Posts
If I ever wrecked my car beyond repair, Id buy a Sedan and swap all my goodies over and make it look like that. I love the way the car sits.

...and the scoop thingy for the IC is really cool.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Actually it does run, but the seals in one of the turbos went bad and they have let it set while moving the store to a new location... and building race cars, and race motors... ect ect ect

·
Registered
891 Posts
^^ agree.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That car is BEAUTIFUL, i think im going to do that IC scoop thing on my rieger when i get my engine built

·
Registered
191 Posts
focusedintentions said:
i don't get why'd you TT a 4cyl....if you really want power you go with one big single turbo....
One big turbo, one little turbo. Best of both worlds

Actually I'm not the hugest fan of the setup either, but I'm all for aftermarket tuners trying new things and stimulating product development for the market. So, rock on I say, rock on!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
f2focus.com. it's their car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i read in another forum that they did two turbos to lower the turbo lag... accurate, i'm not sure, you tell me

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its setup the same way as the Rx7 that u have a smaller turbo and a larger turbo which the smaller one does spool quicker getting rid of the turbo lag. S o u are right

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
the intercooler scoop is cool, but it's look much better with carbon fiber canards starting at the IC scoop and finishing at the end of the bumper where the wheel wells start

1 - 17 of 17 Posts