Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
EDIT: OK, the links work now...

btw, i think your right about the mirrors not "flowing." I think it wouldve looked better if you painted the silver parts above the door so the roof could "blend" in with mirrors. Also, a CF hood would continue the flow a little better too. But hey its a nice job....

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I like...distinctive and sets your car apart. I follow what DazedFocus said, about possibly painting the roof area above the doors, too. That might not be a bad idea. Either way, I agree, you did a really nice job !

·
Registered
450 Posts
[thumb] I dig it!

Dare I say, it almost looks reminiscent of the new mini's.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
CF or painted hood and youd be stylin my friend... really like it!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
noshownogo said:
thats ugly
i've seen you comment three times in the last hour or so, and its all critical of someone elses mod. Why are you coming on here, as a relative newb ( i know you joined in 2003, but you have very few posts), and dissing peoples hard work. Just wondering.

Roof looks good, but the hatch and hood need to be painted, or in CF. Mirrors need to be painted gloss black or silver as do the doorhandles. Also, I see you kept the paint within the boundaries of the roof drip rails, looks kind of odd, since the windscreen is slightly wider. Needs to be intergrated a little better with the windscreen. and lastly, TINT THOSE WINDOWS, lol, will look awesome with the set up you got.

looks like 1st class work too, great job. Did you do it yourself, or have a shop do it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the props! I can even handle the folks that dont like it. I will probally end up repainting the mirror covers silver or with black trim paint. I'll admit, it does look good on the Mini, but it just didnt quite do it for me either on my Focus.

For now, the hood will remain stock. A Fibre hood in the future might look ok [;)]

I had a local shop do the paint work, it cost me $275.00.

I must be missing the joke, but these windows are already tinted. [???:)]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
I like it [thumb]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts