Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody post a picture of their stainless door sill plates that come with the Tuscany leather.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My car came in without them. Sticker says dealer will install but they don't have the parts.
Did you get your sills when you took delivery or did you order them later?

·
Registered
647 Posts
My car came in without them. Sticker says dealer will install but they don't have the parts.
Mine came with the car. I didn't even realize it was part of the deal.

Tony

·
Registered
968 Posts
Mine came installed on the car, don't really notice them.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mine came installed on the car, don't really notice them.

Posted via FF Mobile
Sounds like the engine cover.......some come with the car, some don't. Got my dealership to buy the cover on their nickel.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah it's a ridiculously easy install don't waste your time overpaying for it at the dealer.
Yes, but his point is that he has already paid for them as part of the package.

It would be like ordering the SE sport package and not receiving 16" alloys. Why should have to go and then pay again to get 16" alloys. They are included in the deal and should be put on.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I've never heard of this package that comes with the door sills anyone have a link?

Also, my response was more on future buyers and/or people looking to get these door sills on a car they are going to order. You can get them for half the price online then what you would at the dealer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've never heard of this package that comes with the door sills anyone have a link?

Also, my response was more on future buyers and/or people looking to get these door sills on a car they are going to order. You can get them for half the price online then what you would at the dealer.
The Interior Style Package (Artic White and Tuscanny Red) include the stainless steel door plates. You can view the info on Ford.com when you build your own.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The Interior Style Package (Artic White and Tuscanny Red) include the stainless steel door plates. You can view the info on Ford.com when you build your own.
Ah gotcha I figured it was something like that I suppose I never noticed since I was never interested in the two-tone interior.

·
Registered
163 Posts

Yea if there is something that says the sills were supposed to come with it I'd like to see it so I can show my dealership and THEY can buy them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like the engine cover.......some come with the car, some don't. Got my dealership to buy the cover on their nickel.
Hey, I got no engine cover, where's my engine cover[wrenchin]

I better check to see what else is missing[scratch]

My gear shift is an old phillips head screw driver welded on, is that right?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I also got these sills and everyone notices them and loves them! I really like them because I hate scuffing up that part of the car when getting in and out.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yeah it's a ridiculously easy install don't waste your time overpaying for it at the dealer.
Care to elaborate on "ridiculously easy"? I might add these to mine if that translates into "easy enough even I could do it".

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
The order guide states this under Accessories
Stainless Steel Door-Sill Plates Option Code 76F
Note: Not available with Style Packages-Tuscany Red / Arctic White
ACCESSORIES – Factory Invoiced Accessories (FIA) Program
Note: FIA Ford Custom Accessories are shipped separately from the vehicle for dealer installation

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not available with Style Packages-Tuscany Red / Arctic White
I hope you mean not availble from FACTORY.

My window sticker says:
DR SILL SCUFF PLATE*DLR-INSTL
also says:
CARGO AREA PROTEC *DLR-INSTL

My dealer has acknowledged that they will get me both my items.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts