Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking over the few forums about this problem that I have with my turn signal and tried what they have suggested only to get no results. My left turn signal and bumper light won't blink and won't show up in the dash. The rear left signal does blink however and so does the right signal. I have replaced both bulbs and got nothing. I have checked the ground and it looks fine. I am frustrated and puzzled. If anybody can lend a hint that would be great!

·
Registered
491 Posts
My passenger side light doesn't light up either, or blink. ALL my other lights/blinkers work perfectly. I'm going to try finding a new plug/socket with 2-3 inches of wire, to see if it's the plug and/or socket. At first, the light would BARELY light up, and then it just finally went out. I've tried 5-10 bulbs, and nothing.

You might want to try getting new plugs and sockets too. That's all i got for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I switched sockets and that didn't work either.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Check the fuse panel under the dash there is one fuse a 7.5amp fuse that powers the left front and side turn signals. it also affect the turn indicator in the dash instument cluster. rear doesnt. The turn signal switch is sending it out fine that is why the rear ones are working. Only other item btween there is the hazard switch which sends it out. So your problem is from the hazard switch on out to the actual lamp socket. depending on how mechanically iclined you are its time for some volt and load testing you want the schematic?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I checked the fuse and that wasn't the problem. A schematic would be great and greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts