Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the most annoying part of the Focus? I would say the sound the turn signal makes. Is there anyway to change it? I can't stand people in my city who don't use turn signals, and I'm afraid I'll become one of them because I can't stand the noise. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
456 Posts
ditto.

How long have you had your focus? You do get used to it after a while.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
The turn signals actually never bothered me. I got used to em real quick and I dont even hear it now unless I'm trying to.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dont use you're turn signal...

Or do what I do and like just tap it a few times and turn it off.

·
Registered
875 Posts
ZETEC3 said:
I got used to em real quick and I dont even hear it now unless I'm trying to.

·
Registered
601 Posts
the hubby says it sounds like a monkey with a couple of blocks of wood hitting them together...so I named him BOBO the Monkey...Kids laugh everytime I turn BoBo on...But I agree...I hate the sound

·
Registered
525 Posts
Do you guys remember the game Trouble or Double Trouble...It was a board game with plastic bubble in the middle of the board. There were dice in the bubble and you would push the bubble to pop the dice inside...That is what the focus turn signals sound like. I can't stand it...Where is this thread that has a fix on it? I'd love to read it...

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I actually love that sound!! I think it is so differrent. Sounds like a snapple cap. Very cool. But yeah, turn on the radio man!!

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
hey knight, what are thses mods?
Bambi Fender Relocation Mod
Bambi Bumper Separation Mod
Bambi Foglight Realignment Mod

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
YELLOW BIRD said:
the hubby says it sounds like a monkey with a couple of blocks of wood hitting them together...so I named him BOBO the Monkey...Kids laugh everytime I turn BoBo on...But I agree...I hate the sound
LOL. Actually my Mom said that it sounded like monkey balls[???:)] clanging together. How she knows what monkey balls sound like I don't know....

It was annoying when I first purchased the car but now I don't even think about it. Just like the upshift light. I ignore them both.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts