Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
WHITE ON BLACK :)
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who all makes a turbo for my car. i know focussport. but i thought there was another company who used bov's instead of DV's

·
Registered
798 Posts
F2USA.com makes one..

·
Registered
798 Posts
I also have a custom kit for sale

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I think F2 makes a kit, but the FS kit is much more know and I think you can run a BOV on it. Give them a call!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
F2 comes with a BOV/Diverter hybrid. I like mine. I have the F2 kit and am getting retuned monday.

·
Registered
798 Posts
no i got it... just don't need it anymore. Not enough street in Hawaii to use 250HP

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Yeah I've been there. There isn't a whole lot of room. Move to the mainland.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Which kit is better?

I have looked at both F2 and FS and can't really tell. All I really want is around 250hp, unless that isnt safe on a auto.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
you can do close to that at the crank with an auto..

there havent been enough people who have bought the f2 kit to compare kits and dynos yet..

i have the focussport kit and love it, and so do many many others

·
Registered
798 Posts
I personally like the fact that FS uses the GT28 turbo w/ Internal WG. That is the winner factor for me. I don't like External Wastegates personally.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
I'll be putting my F2 kit on the dyno monday. I have a turboed 2.0L duratec. I'll post the numbers up.

·
Registered
798 Posts
i thought i seen an external on their picture. I was wrong. I also forgot that they used the Masterpower Turbo.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
It is internal. They also off the garrets also. Same size FS uses. So if it is about price. F2 FTW since you can get the same turbo. I'm running the Master Power turbo. It spools hella quick.

·
WHITE ON BLACK :)
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
focus sport is the way i would go, or custom

1 - 20 of 31 Posts