Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up fellas, i own a mustang v6 turboed with 10 psi boost i was recently running the 255lph warboro but due to its design for a return fuel system it burnt up and made my car run like crap i switched it for a 03 2.0l focus pump part #3s4u-9h307-ba what is this pump rated at is it the 310lph pump and is there a difference between the svt and other 2.os i do know that the svt pump has a green top same as the one i purchased

·
FF Affiliate
30,932 Posts
Yes the SVT is a better pump then the STD ZX3 pump , Not 100% sure what it flowed when I tested it years ago , I am sure that info is around some where , It wasent as high as 310lph tho thinking in the 220 range

Tom

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the SVT is a better pump then the STD ZX3 pump , Not 100% sure what it flowed when I tested it years ago , I am sure that info is around some where , It wasent as high as 310lph tho thinking in the 220 range

Tom
i read somewhere that the 03/04s use the 215lph pump and flow much better than the pre 03s do all the focus pumps have a green top on them my tuner told me to get the focus pump with the green top and thats what i got it is a used part and is a direct plug in for the 99-04 mustang pump

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
My buddy's making 479 on a s/c mustang, modular powerhouse puts focus pumps in almost all their stangs. Probably where I'll go for my dyno/tune.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i made 380/370 with the setup im currently running my mods are as follows pp windstar upper pp lower,ssm stage3 heads and cam,mac long tube headers 42lbs,injectors,255lph warbro pump,diablo maf extender,tma street/strip turbo kit,sct xcal2 tuned by vmptuning[gunfire]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
using livelink from sct im going to run some data logging pulls with my x-cal2 how do i determine if the focus pump reaches full duty cycle?

·
Registered
333 Posts
using livelink from sct im going to run some data logging pulls with my x-cal2 how do i determine if the focus pump reaches full duty cycle?
There's a FP duty cycle parameter you can select in percentage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont you hate on the weekends you try and get info but most places are closed and you have to wait til monday to find out whatever it is[mad] ., si i got in touch with my tuner today and found out that the 03 04 focus's come out with the highflow pump 310lph with the correct wiring so 1 of these flow better than just 1 of the cobra pumps. from my understanding ford had a problemb with pre 03 pumps burni9ng up so they decided to install the highflow pumps thaat are in them now witch is pretty cool especially for the returnless fuel systems[:)]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts