Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I was reading the FF mag (no not a new one..) and was reading about the Precision Turbo & Engines Garret GT28R turbo for the focus, Suposibly they run the turbo in there ATX focus.. I just want to know if the stock ATX will be able to handle the turbo on the stock set boost? I plan to do most mild bolt ons (Exhaust(done), Cam gears(maybe I dont want my A/c to barely work..), TB, and possible a header/flex) Just trying to figure out if this is a smart idea or not. I dont plan on buying this anytime soon im just trying to figure out if its worth thinking about, lol

Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crap.. What about the Jackson supercharger?

Thanks, Shawn

Edit: Sorry forgot, put it in the wrong forum..

·
Registered
100 Posts
THis is off topic but where do you get the focus fanatic mag. at ? i kant find it anywhere

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine at NewEdgePerformance.com

-Shawn

Edit: w00t 100posts!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
saleenzx3 said:
I think the atx can handle about 140 whp.
Are you Positive? I'm just wondering if I should be worried about how many mods I add...and do you mean the entire transmission or just the shifter, interior parts....I don't know much about the operation of a tranny so that's why I'm asking.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
They are referring to the transaxle itself. Many folks with JRSC's have ruined their trannys in a short period of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts