Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal im looking at these garrett turbos and im likeing the idea of making a custom turbo by my self so here the big question? What all do i need to make up a complete running turbo kit becuase i would be very delighted if i could do it by my self becuase i have a friend with a turbo probe so he knows turbo jusat need to know from you guys what i need so i can get this project rolling.

·
Registered
958 Posts
try posting in the FI section or pm'ing 1turbofocus aka turbo tom

·
Registered
696 Posts
Lord_of_Dance said:
Ok heres the deal im looking at these garrett turbos and im likeing the idea of making a custom turbo by my self so here the big question? What all do i need to make up a complete running turbo kit becuase i would be very delighted if i could do it by my self becuase i have a friend with a turbo probe so he knows turbo jusat need to know from you guys what i need so i can get this project rolling.

Okay, so he has a turbo probe. Did he build the turbo? Has he made repairs to it extensively? How much does he actually know other than there's a boost gauge and it goes sorta fast? I don't mean to bust your chops, well, yea I do, but getting one from Tom, or an actual full built turbo makes for alot less headaches and money better spent, in my opinion of course. But that's all that really matters.

[thumb]

·
Registered
44 Posts
it thought tom doesn't do turbos anymore? I am gunna get a pwsc because all the other turbos seem 2nd rate to his. If he still made them I would def get one from him. I have only heard one complaint about him from all the ppl that he delt with.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Tom doesn't build kits... but he still tunes the shit out of them!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts