Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-
I have a 2014 Ti Hatchback and I was wondering what the deal was with turbos? Is there a good one out now, what do I need, is it easy to install, how much money am I looking at, etc.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Tom with focus-power tuning has one available. I have no idea how many he has sold but I haven't heard anything bad about the kit and he has a good reputation and over a decade experience tuning foci. I think the kit is around $5k but don't quote me on that. A little too rich for my blood but I will be getting his tune for one (or both) of my foci in the next year or so.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Tom with focus-power tuning has one available. I have no idea how many he has sold but I haven't heard anything bad about the kit and he has a good reputation and over a decade experience tuning foci. I think the kit is around $5k but don't quote me on that. A little too rich for my blood but I will be getting his tune for one (or both) of my foci in the next year or so.
I linked that $5000 kit in my previous reply. He also has a DIY kit for $1500. off the top of my head I don't know what the difference between the two is. But you can find it from the previous link.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I linked that $5000 kit in my previous reply. He also has a DIY kit for $1500. off the top of my head I don't know what the difference between the two is. But you can find it from the previous link.
Yeah, I was typing my reply when you beat me to it with your post lol.

·
FF Affiliate
30,347 Posts
To the first guy that buys the MK3 Full kit I will drop the price to 4600.00 if he guarantees me he will get it on the dyno when the tuning is done

Keep in mind that the Full Kit comes with the XCAL4 Flasher and a full Custom Boost Tune with Free Tune updates for as long as you own the Focus , that right at 1000.00 of the 4600.00 so 3600.00 for a full turbo kit isnt bad

Tom

·
So mote be it
8,850 Posts
That's a sweet deal. Do you offer any loans? [joke]
I believe Tom accepts PayPal (correct me if i am wrong Tom) and PayPal will extend you credit:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit

So technically, you'd be on a loan that gives you 6 months without interest but Tom would be paid in full and you just deal with PayPal financing (no different than a credit card really.) I'm not suggesting or trying to steer anyone that way, just saying its out there. No idea how much you could get on that credit, it'd based on your credit rating.

plus i do want to see Tom's turbo setup on a Dyno [clap]

·
Registered
246 Posts
My car is in warranty for another year and come change so I wouldn’t put a turbo on it yet. But I did not know that PayPal does lines of credit. That’s good to know for the future.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Sponsor me Tom. :)

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Tom if I have the sct4 tuner and paid for na tunes, would the kit be 3600 or...:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts