·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive seen that one wayyyyyyyyyyyy 2 expensive and it puts you up to about 240 hp but the JRSC does 40% power increase meaning i could get 240hp from that for 3k less

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I can get the money for it definiatly

·
Registered
793 Posts
JRSC is a pretty nice kit, clean, not the most powerful obviously but I would probably trust it a heck of a lot more than a non-major brand name turbo kit for 3k more

·
Registered
94 Posts
EuroZX3Focus said:
JRSC is a pretty nice kit, clean, not the most powerful obviously but I would probably trust it a heck of a lot more than a non-major brand name turbo kit for 3k more
youve never heard of Turbo Tom? You must not read the major magazines or go to any major events. I would trust Tom before Oscar lol, just my opinion though.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thing is the jackson supercharger has been said 2 be super reliable and it is a money issue i may not get the torque but the turbo is still 3k more and ill have to check out the vortech

·
FF Affiliate
30,885 Posts
You get what you pay for ,,My turbo is MORE reliable and more power than ANY other FI out there ,Mainly because its the only one with any tuning

My turbo kit will make 328HP and 331TQ at the wheels on the stock engine or as low as 180HP and 210 TQ

Tom

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i know you get what u pay for im going for whats the better deal The JRSC gives you 40% boost in power the Vortech gives you 109 hp and 59 torque for a thousand more it gives alot more power which would yall recomend is all im syaing whats the best power = $$ = quality deal

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the advice yeah at first i liked the jackson cause of reliability but it has no power 2 it i mean 3k for like 65 hp is weak

·
Registered
27 Posts
is the wolf supercharger good at all it has a 11 pound boost kit and a low compression head gasket in the kit or is toms turbo kit still better then the charger i went to a web site that had a t3/t4 f-max kit that was said to fit the svt but alot of people told me otherwise

·
Registered
94 Posts
With the turbo, its the TUNING that matters most. And if I were gunna turbo, I wouldnt go anywhere else but Tom. But again, thats just my opinion.

As far as an S/C, I havent read much on the Wolf for a while.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts