Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Damn that turbo focus is damn slick hear the turbo spoolin makes me drool one day my car will be just as fast or maybe faster.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Nice but............................holy s**t !
75Megs for a 3 minute video.

If you don't have a broadband or DSL ISP, it's gonna take a looooooooooooooooong time to download the file using a dialup ISP.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah....it seemed quick for me.....runnin' 200kps.......:)

So careful if you run 56k....get cable!

Peace...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Ok thats it screw the warrenty I am getting a turbo!

·
Registered
71 Posts
i've had my focus for less then 4 days now so I am very new.. love turbos by the way used to have a dsm.

I have heard there is a supercharger for the foci's is this true as well? also do they sell bolt on turbo and supercharger kits somewhere and how big of a performance gain are we getting out of these cars?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Am I the only guy who thought that video was stupid especially after about a half an huor of downloading?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course the guys are stupid....But if you can't appreciate a nice exhaust tone, a valve going off, and a guy peeing in his pants 'cause the car is freakin' him out....then we must not like the same thing for our ZX3.

You probably never drove a turbo car, trust me, this video gives you a real sense of what a turbo can do to the zetec....

Peace...

·
Registered
671 Posts
People still use dial up?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Nice video, I like the sound of that turbo. I never got a good look at the speedo, so I couldn't tell how fast he was going. But looking out the window of the car, it looked like he was moving pretty good.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Took about 1.5 hours on my dsl, I let it load after work, no big deal..Nice car but the video could have been better, the camera should have showed the speedo...and if I can complain, tell the guy pissing hisself to please SHUT UP!, I know its a fast car but its NOT that fast, you would think the guy was riding a rocket ship the way he was yelling....

·
Registered
847 Posts
haha you said 'village'

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hmm...that's funny, you guys took that long to download? I have cable and I'm running above 1000kps and it played right when I clicked on it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
haha seriously I live in the Village of Darien :)

we have 2 strips clubs, a bar, a post office, police station and 2 gas stations and a bank :D and a few other misc crap stores

1 - 20 of 27 Posts