Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well focal-point is heading up another meet at toms. is march 31st at 9am until we leave. let us know if your gonna go so far we have 4 cars going. that last meet had i think 34 cars and for those of u that went last time toms said we can park in the upper parking lot as well so thats another 25-30 car we can have show up. we will be having dyno runs again and we are gonna try a a 50/50 raffle because its always fun to win money. we will be giving away free decals, and we will try to do another BBQ. theres more info on our site www.focal-point.org and our forum. so whos wants to go?

map to get there
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?address=503 Woodlawn Ave&city=Belmont&state=NC&zipcode=28012-2196&country=US&title=<b class="fn org">503 Woodlawn Ave</b><br /> <span style="display:inline;margin-bottom:0px;" class="locality">Belmont</span>, <span style="display:inline;margin-bottom:0px;" class="region">NC</span> <span style="display:inline;margin-bottom:0px;" class="postal-code">28012-2196</span>, <span style="display:inline;margin-bottom:0px;" class="country-name">US</span></span>&cid=lfmaplink2&name=&dtype=s

ATTENDING:
svtguy21
indoubt + 1
EnixIV
zx3focusguy
FocusStrider +1
brandon0133 +1
Rudel
Sonicbluezx3 +1
mbx5brian
SLVRbulletSVT03
SpeedOften
03OrangeSVT
1turbofocus
cruzstyle
enginenaqsvt
0zz zx3focus + 1
ebayfocus2
lucidity
slocussvt +1
sonicblue02
catmostfeared
airdrummer
superfocuszx5 +1
00svtprototype
sarif2029
kahunab14
metal
zx3'dursvt
dcl2049

MAYBE:
zero visual
arrestmespi
Klondike
jmkreege
goixoye
2006 zx5 focus greg
warneej

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I might be able to. I wont be able to tell until time comes if i can afford the trip or not.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah I went there last time.. I will be there again, and I will be bringing a focus friend of mine..

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Count me in! I'll start posting signs around here again to get some others to come. I kow I've seen about 3 other SVTs here on base and one modded ZX3.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Tried t post in FJ forums, I even tried just posting about a gtg march 31st, the gay mods keep deleting it because they're 12 yrs old :/

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
man i tell ya that freakin FJ website is bullshit,,,,if u post something someone has to come behind u and tell u what a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] person u are just cause they dont like something,,even the mods do it,,,,a bunch of kids on that site, no one can just leave there bad attitudes at home,,,i mean it dont really bother me but a few times ive wanted to let loose on a few of them,,,but this site shows us we cant do that,,,,so i just stay away unless i want to sell something,,lol

·
Registered
347 Posts
i just put it on FJ so lets see how long it will stay there before someone removes it also,,lol
Yea, I understand there's bad blood between the FJ forum owner and Tom, but it's not like we're promoting Tom or his products, we're promoting a focus meet that happens to be at Tom's place. This harms noone :/

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I might make it... depends on how things are going.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
I tried posting on FJ about Tom's meet a while back that I didn't end up going to and they kept deleting it. The owner actually came over here and read my comments about the site and gave me shit about it. Apparently they must check over here to see if the dates coincide with the dates at Tom's g2g cuz I even tried posting about a meet in Raleigh and they deleted it.

Childish.

Consider me in for the meet. I'll probably bring a friend or two.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I *might make it down

1 - 20 of 278 Posts