Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday. It was on within an hour of FedEx dropping it off.

I also have ttr psmm and torque solutions rmm, vibes are there but they'll go down since RMM and tsmm is new.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday. It was on within an hour of FedEx dropping it off.

I also have ttr psmm and torque solutions rmm, vibes are there but they'll go down since RMM and tsmm is new.

Sent from my SM-G920P using FF Mobile
looks good! how are you liking it? I've had mine on a few days now and it's already breaking in nice. The vibrations at about 1500 rpm are a little more noticeable now but other than that it actually seems smoother and quieter then when i just had the RMM and PSM. I think having all three balanced things out nice.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
looks good! how are you liking it? I've had mine on a few days now and it's already breaking in nice. The vibrations at about 1500 rpm are a little more noticeable now but other than that it actually seems smoother and quieter then when i just had the RMM and PSM. I think having all three balanced things out nice.
As we have stated for many months, having both upper mounts balance it out, keeps vibrations to about nothing. This is why we focused to get both uppers on the market.

Glad you agree and notice the benefit of both :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice.just seeing this post.I have the the ttr passenger mount and Cobb rmm.when funds allow definitely getting this in metallic blue to match my passenger mount.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts