I dont see green as an option, ha ha

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Damn, tempting....

·
Registered
151 Posts
So i guess it ll make shifting alot better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm using the CFM rear mount now with very slight vibrations (4 inserts only) and for the next mod, which mount (passenger side or driver side) should I buy first ?

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Im still thinking, I have the passenger and rear motor mount, just wondering if adding the third UMM will be too much

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
I dont know Sailor, saw a video of someone with the two like me, added the UMM and he posted a video of a water bottle in the holder and it was shaking pretty hard...currently I dont have any bad cabin vibes, no steering wheel vibes, change or bottled water shaking....I dont care that much but the wife does.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Passenger is the prime vibration producer, once you have two the third can actually help with the whole system suspended more evenly.
This is Very true. Both uppers are best, what happens is one is upgraded, other is not. The stock one moves a lot, making the upgraded mount try to stop all the movement. With both you don't get that one mount moving all around.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Added vibrations and noise... especially the passenger mount, makes the car sound mean..chassis almost barks..hard to explain...stops engine slop, better shifting, acceleration, less wheel hop, torque gets to wheels quicker...but not for softies

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Looking forward to getting the drivers side mount. next mod on my list.

21 - 40 of 130 Posts