Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
That is some hot ish.

Overall a very nice car. I have foci-envy.

Congrats on a job well done.

**EDIT: I did some research, and if this is the same bone stock Foci that you started with one year ago then I answered all of my own questons**

I'd like to know some more background. Where'd the hood come from? Cobra It looks like a heavily modified mustang/focus conglomeration, very, very nice. Did it start out as a saleen focus? Probably not If so, was the dual outlet exhaust standard? Custom as far as I can tell It's nice also. And about the nitrous, if it's a sallen, did it come with the nitrous package? Custom NX 75 shot install

·
Registered
113 Posts
I noticed that it looked like your IC hangs below the bottom of the bumper cover. Have you had any trouble road debris?

Otherwise, nice focus. I agree with the thoughts on removing the mid-wing. I personally prefer the wings that come off the top of the hatch.

·
Registered
498 Posts
dang that is one hot foci!!!!!!!!!! i agree, if saleen wanted folks to pay $28k+ for it, that's how it should of been done.... LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
SWEEEET!!! yea iw as wondering about the IC too.. hangs lower than your bumper, anything guarding it? or have you had problems?

Keep it up dude, car is sick!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
maybe the intercooler sould be a flat black, it sticks out alot there. but your car super sweet

·
Registered
160 Posts
I like the euro headlight touch, makes a big difference to the appearence of the front end. Have u ever thought of colour coding the side mouldings and boot lid? I think your idea of getting rid of the 'whale tale' and opting for an RS spoiler would be a good idea! Damn those rims are nice! Good work!

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The hood came from ebay a place in Tenn.do a sreach for focus turbo hood

The engine makes 225who and 277whp with a 50hp wet shot

I have plans for a longer shorter intercooler and a built engine this winter

The did the exhaust myself its custom

This is what it looked 1 yr. ago

·
Registered
758 Posts
Beautiful car man. But I would definately not lose that mid wing. Mid wings in comonation with upper wings such as whaletails, or s2's look sooo killer. You can't beat that look, it's so fat. Keep it, it wouldn't look near as good without it, IMO.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
wow is all i can say right now, damn that looks so hot. love the whaletail also, don't get rif of it! unless it can find it's way onto my car [:D] amazes me how far it came along in just a year. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.