Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey tom, just wanted to say thanks for helping me get the new turbo ordered from Comp turbo. Should have it here by monday and then ill give you a heads up for when im ready to continue tuning. Just wanted to make it public once again that Tom goes out of his way to help a fellow FF member get his car up and running again!

P.S.
I hope that I didnt pester you too much today. Just really wanted to get this sorted out.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Hey tom, just wanted to say thanks for helping me get the new turbo ordered from Comp turbo. Should have it here by monday and then ill give you a heads up for when im ready to continue tuning. Just wanted to make it public once again that Tom goes out of his way to help a fellow FF member get his car up and running again!

P.S.
I hope that I didnt pester you too much today. Just really wanted to get this sorted out.
Now you better not be bothering him too much, he has a yellow Focus down there he is working on!!!

Which turbo did you get, the stg III super 60?

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not quite sure what tom told him I needed lol. Im assuming that b/c that was what I think mine was. What ever it is im sure ill be happy with it.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Most likly a simila turbo to mine, do you know if it will have a v-band clamp or the traditional flange for the DP?

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told justin that I needed a 5 bolt flange. I hope that I get the traditional 5 bolt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts