Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can somebody give me actual complete price i see kits 3200 complete but i know theres always something else i have 2004 svt

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Yeah that kit doesn't fit on the ZETEC. I would call Tom. If I had an SVT I would go with him.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
I wouldnt go that far , last I checked they didnt make a SVT kit and there Zetec kit use the stock manifold

Tom
right. complete waiste for an svt model. use TOMS DIY kit or a TOPSPEED kit

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
FSWERKS hasnt released a SVT version yet. Though the duratec and zetec ones they produce are no doubt high quality.

I actually dont mind that the FSWERKS uses the stock manifold, with the heat shield on, it would take a lot of looking to realize that there is a turbo on the car, and for people like me in cali, where aftermarket stickers are illegal, appearing to be stock is a huge plus.

Either way, you can go cheaper, and get just as good a product.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
its why i wont move back to california because of their CARB

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not even close, and here are the reasons why.

1) 2" Steel charge pipes
2) plastic diverter valve
3) internal wategate
4) worm gear hose clamps
5) small crappy FMIC
6) and this is the most important thing to take into consideration NO TURBO MANIFOLD!

Top Speed Is the only way to go. For just a little more money you get so much more.

-2.5" Aluminum charge pipes for better flow and to help reduce heat soak
-real blow off valve
-high quality Tial external wategate
-t-bolt clamps
-larger FMIC but still fits behind the stock bumper
-several options for high quality (best in the buisness) turbo manifolds.
-their kit is upgradeable and more capable right out of the box.

·
.Flat Out.
4,794 Posts
before this thread gets out of hand about who's kit is better, lets stay on topic.
he asked the PRICE of a complete kit, not which one is best.
thanks.

i got Toms kit used from another member and i'm @ 2300 bucks and all i need is tuning and an A/F gauge. so a complete used kit can be had for under 2700.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Yep got alot to choose from. Going used or brand new

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
everytime i asked about one everyone always told me fswerks and then talk to tom about tuning because fswerks gives you close to everything needed. So sorry for being a noob with the forced induction stuff. -_-

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
everytime i asked about one everyone always told me fswerks and then talk to tom about tuning because fswerks gives you close to everything needed. So sorry for being a noob with the forced induction stuff. -_-
If you're buying a new kit from FSWerks, the price includes tuning from them. If you are dead set on one of Tom's tunes, I'm sure you could have him tune it, but you'd effectively be paying for two tunes.

If the OP has an SVT though, to make the kit work all he'd need would be a stock base Zetec manifold (CHEAP), dipstick tube and modify the cold side piping to meet the SVT TB. Possible exhaust work as well for the downpipe to meet the SVT flex which is shorter than the Zetec.

May not be the best choice, but the Top Speed kit is GREAT. Pricey though, but it's top notch.

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
If you're buying a new kit from FSWerks, the price includes tuning from them. If you are dead set on one of Tom's tunes, I'm sure you could have him tune it, but you'd effectively be paying for two tunes.

If the OP has an SVT though, to make the kit work all he'd need would be a stock base Zetec manifold (CHEAP), dipstick tube and modify the cold side piping to meet the SVT TB. Possible exhaust work as well for the downpipe to meet the SVT flex which is shorter than the Zetec.

May not be the best choice, but the Top Speed kit is GREAT. Pricey though, but it's top notch.

All the op would have to do is get a standard zetec flex pipe for 150.00 and it would all bolt up, But FSWerks said there coming out with one for the SVT.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts