Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together a turbo kit and i still need a manifold. Does anyone know where i can get one for pretty cheap? Its for a t3/t4.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Super Snail...head over to [FJ] and hit up the FI forum to find out about them.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to know where I can get a built turbo manifold with external wastegate. I don't have the time or tools to make my own.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Blue02SVT said:
I want to know where I can get a built turbo manifold with external wastegate. I don't have the time or tools to make my own.
both places above will do it.

super snail will cost about 400.

jgs can make the log manifold and supply the stuff for the wastegate + turbo then take it to a shop so they can position the turbo flange so that it works with the turbo and your turbo is in a position where it's not hitting the engine or fans. you can tesh fit this then mark it off then go to a shop and have them cut and weld the flange on.

don't forget you'll need a downpipe made as well and exhaust shop will do it cheap like 1-200

if you go to super snail. they'l do you a log manifold, and downpipe for you turbo as well as have the stuff coated but the downside is that you pay $800

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
justinrlamb00 said:
Super Snail...head over to [FJ] and hit up the FI forum to find out about them.
Yeah, hit them up, it'll be expensive, but the quality is amazing from what I have heard. 100% stainless and the welds are fantastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts