Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I was wondering if it is possible to just take all the turbo components of a st and make it work for the 2.0 ti vct i4 ? If not does the st engine fit in a 2013 se 2.0???

w/ my magic bag
The 2 engines are similar, but different. Heads are different & so is c/r. I doubt you can just throw a st head on your block= So NO you can't. But you could swap out your engine for a st engine. Quite a bit of work thou. If you have sometime & a wrecked st you could do it thou. Best to just get a st to begin with, that'll save you quite a bit of work specially for someone thats never done it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Has anyone done it yet? I wonder how the engine is going to hold up considering it is not build for boost you know .!?
And that price is pretty high for me man, I live in Canada the shipping would probably cost another 1000 I was thinking bout keeping my eye out for a wrecked st I can pull the motor off

FF Affiliate
Have one Kit thats been on for 2 years now , Auto/DCT Trans and holding fine

I have been making Turbo kits for the stock Focus Engines for 16 years with great success , stock engines have limits , 2000-2004 Zetec 250 wheel HP , SVT 280 wheel HP , 2012 + so far 230-240 but we dont know the limit yet

You wont do a ST swap for less then about 6500.00 + Tuning

The price above is shipped in the US , so some shipping is already added in as well as Tuning and flasher

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts