Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a turbo that would still have a bottom end. not one thats all about big numbers up top. hopefully its around .50

thx everybody

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Trust me on this one, the Comp turbo that Tom is promoting has plenty of low end. I would recomend it!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
really, awesome cant wait to get everything. is that what you are running?

so, does anybody know the turbine A/R?

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I am almost positive its a .63

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
got big balls? try a hks t51-r compressor wheel and a 72mq turbine wheel.......big hp guys
Not even afraid of those slow spooling POS's...... [rolleyes]

The big question is.... does it really matter what the AR is on the new FP turbo's... you've seen the dyno's and how they perform.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
The big question is.... does it really matter what the AR is on the new FP turbo's... you've seen the dyno's and how they perform.
Thats really all that needs to be said, who cares what the specs are at this point. It is proven performance!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
true, im just not looking for big hp,call me crazy but i would be happier with 225hp that spooled at 2500 rpms than 350hp that spooled at 4k.

ive seen FP's comp turbo spools pretty early like 3000 or 3500 rpms. i could def. live with that cause if i was cruising i would prob. get better gas milage (i could be wrong about this tho)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Not even afraid of those slow spooling POS's...... [rolleyes]

This turbo set up is custom from comp.....it is what my cousin is using on his integra.............. he is making 698whp! it looks physicall as big as a t88!

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
true, im just not looking for big hp,call me crazy but i would be happier with 225hp that spooled at 2500 rpms than 350hp that spooled at 4k.

ive seen FP's comp turbo spools pretty early like 3000 or 3500 rpms. i could def. live with that cause if i was cruising i would prob. get better gas milage (i could be wrong about this tho)
Sounds like you want a TE04h turbo, or a TD05 14B Both spool around 2k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts