Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I get one of these

http://www.marcymotorsport.com/html/focus/2000-2006_focus_tuning.htm

Would I be happy with a tune, and then the re-tune that they could supply me, or should I find a shop that could tune it for me?

I'm in Las Vegas, so if anyone knows where I can get some dyno time and some skilled people to tune the car for me, post up some info.

·
Registered
345 Posts
a dyno tune is always best. unfortunetly i don't live anywhere near you to help you out with shops and such. also try http://www.hypillauto.com/ thats hypnotic illusions. wayne's an amazing tuner and I can't say enough about his tunes.

·
Registered
469 Posts
go to www.sct.com and it should have a list somewhere on there with authorized dealers and tuners in your area, and being in the 702 you should find one easy.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Give Walter a call, he has a contact with a dyno in las vegas iirc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the sct link is the wrong one, but i'm sure i can find it. I'm new here so who is walter?

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
his a good tuner, but be u might have to wait 3-4 months to get it. well at least that is his reputation.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
just make sure you call and order over the phone

·
Registered
864 Posts
haha, calling never seemed to help me. as good as walter may be, i hate to recommend him to people because he had POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

So if you can stay away from him, do.

·
Registered
864 Posts
and to thread jack for a second, aero, next time you talk to him, tell him he still owes me $11.09.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Walter is good at what he does, but POOR people skills, and Zero customer skills (must have forgotten that customers pay for his toys)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I think people realize now what they can expect from Marcy enough to consider either buying or not buying from him. I had a not to good experience with him, and depending what i will get for my car will really determine if i get anything from him again...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts