Focus Fanatics Forum banner

tuning

866 Views 18 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  svt2nv04
hey SVT owners, I drive an 03 svt without any mods except an AEM SRI that is sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I hear so many good things about having the car tuned and I would love to have it done to mine. But I do have a question or two. I was wondering do you have to go to a garage to have it tuned or can things be done over the internet, like programing or something? If so, does anyone know any garage that tunes in Pennsylvania? I hear a lot of good things from Tom or Wayne...so I guess I was just wondering if I had to drive to them to have it done right
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,376 Posts
You don't have to drive anywhere to get a good tune. Tom and Wayne both send out their programmers through the mail, you can then fine tune it by using the datalogger and sending the info back to Tom or Wayne. Obviously, having it done in person on a dyno would be better, but the tunes are more than adequate via mail.

· Registered
12,428 Posts
Personally I would go with Toms..... all his tunes have been devolped on the dyno. They are strong and safe... beside I dont ever recall ANYONE not being happy with one of his tunes.

· Registered
1,619 Posts
i'm so happy since i saw him on saturday, tom all the way got me 12 more ponies even after all my mods.

· Registered
24 Posts
just wondering, cuz i got some bolt ons, before i get a tune from tom do i have to let him know about it or should i just get it

· Registered
12,428 Posts
Let him know what bolt ons you have so he can customize the tune for your setup.

· Registered
24 Posts
does n e body know toms # or address. i sent him a pm and he said i could use paypal or send him a check but i couldnt figure out how to order the tune from his site or where to send a check. can somebody help me out thanx

· SVT Fanatic
2,971 Posts
i don't THINK he lets you order online through his site...you have to contact him personally and he'll tell you what to do. off his site:

Shop Phone:
Dyno Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
[email protected]
Focus-Power.com
Tom Lesperance
503 1/2 Woodlawn Ave
N. Belmont, NC 28012

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.