Focus Fanatics Forum banner

161 - 180 of 3156 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
The diligence is appreciated, Aron. Looking forward to the 93 octane dyno graph!

·
Registered
466 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Is it possible to post your future dyno graphs in a form more easily read (ie not photobucket) for those of us that navigate the forum on an iPhone esp for those using Tapatalk?

Edited to make more sense to others

·
Registered
727 Posts
Is it possible to post your future dyno graphs in a form more easily read (ie not photobucket) for those of us that navigate the forum on an iPhone?
Really, Sonic? You'd rather have him drop the work on getting us a tune just to find a different way of posting up so you can browse the graphs without bothering to turn on a computer? [spank]

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Really, Sonic? You'd rather have him drop the work on getting us a tune just to find a different way of posting up so you can browse the graphs without bothering to turn on a computer? [spank]
Dave, cut the crap man... I'm glad you had to take up space in this thread by calling me out for making a simple request. Some of us are on the forum all day long browsing and moderating not just waiting until we can sit down and power up a computer. I do almost all of this from my iPhone using Tapatalk. It was a simple request to possibly make things easier for those using Tapatalk and for those not connected using a computer. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Aron, is it possible to get video of you guys dynoing the car? Pictures are great... But video is better...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yes, I'll work on that next week. As far as photo bucket that was about the only way I know how to post photos on a forum. If you don't mind helping me next week, I'll change the format.
If you're looking for help with that, use www.imgur.com
Just upload the photos then copy the forum code that starts with

·
Registered
727 Posts
Dave, cut the crap man... I'm glad you had to take up space in this thread by calling me out for making a simple request. Some of us are on the forum all day long browsing and moderating not just waiting until we can sit down and power up a computer. I do almost all of this from my iPhone using Tapatalk. It was a simple request to possibly make things easier for those using Tapatalk and for those not connected using a computer. Now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
He's willing to take the time if you help him find some other way than this often-recommended-in-the-forum method of posting photos. If you do, problem solved! [driving]

EDIT: Crossed post with asting. Imgur? I will look into it for posting photos. I opened a photobucket account because of it being the recommendation to post on this forum. Perhaps some clear instructions as to what is acceptable posting methods would be good proactive moderation?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Lol I'm glad you said this,good work with the tuning guys I'm rooting for you

·
Registered
494 Posts
I can't wait to see the 93 numbers. I'm hopping to see some excellent gains cause then I might just keep my exhaust header and intake and stick it all back on [wrenchin][hihi]

·
Registered
802 Posts
any answers on if this is a hand held unit orwhat?

161 - 180 of 3156 Posts