Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 3156 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do you have a time frame yet. Like are we looking at weeks or months.

And anyone else think its funny that SCT is talking to us now that someone else is finally helping the community, after 2 years of leading us on and very little information. Kinda sad.
I think it's very funny.. I post a thread and I know I didn't have all the exact details but SCT instantly tries to completely shoot it down. I reply with if you do work for SCT then what the hell is taking so long and they say nothing really back.[rant]

I honestly wasn't expecting Aron to post their own thread so fast, just makes it even better.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Sometimes it takes a company like Injected to get the ball rolling with these other companies like Sct. Competition is good for the market and Sct is a good company too.

All I'm saying is Injected will get my business when their product rolls out. Aron told me to send an email to them if I wanted to get onto the waiting list. If you folks want to get on the waiting list too then send an email to [email protected]

·
Boob Whisperer
6,104 Posts
Sometimes it takes a company like Injected to get the ball rolling with these other companies like Sct. Competition is good for the market and Sct is a good company too.

All I'm saying is Injected will get my business when their product rolls out. Aron told me to send an email to them if I wanted to get onto the waiting list. If you folks want to get on the waiting list too then send an email to [email protected]
Email sent!

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
LOL! I wish I could have gotten a manual. Dealership didn't have one and wife can't drive one.

Awesome! I hate the way this thing shifts right now. I wish I could explain it. But my exhaust makes those shifts very noticeable and it sounds retarded. Like if I pull out into traffic quickly it goes through 1-3 decent then I go to back off the throttle and then it goes into 4,5,6 fast and one at a time. Drives me nuts.[gunfire] For now I just drive around in "Sport" Mode and shift myself to prevent that.

Thanks for the hard work y'all are putting into this.
I have the same issue Craig. Another reason why I sold my header and I am waiting on a tune. IMHO, our DCT cars can't handle much more power over just what an intake and cat-back can provide because the horrid shifting strategies of this clutch/transmission will tear it up.

The way it is programmed will cause this clutch/transmission to fail before anything mechanically. All in the name of making 70 year old librarians happy or hipster douches...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Once we get these in our Foci. We can say our Focus got Injected.[drummer][:D]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I need to know more about pricing, availability, format, and other details before I get on any waiting list. When we don't have a solid idea of what the product IS, I think that's a tad premature. Do I want it at or near launch? Of course. Would I preorder it? Sure. Waiting list? Nope.

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Once it gets further along in the testing I'm confident that Aaron will let us know.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
The Professor
2,664 Posts
I would not care if the interface required a laptop or tablet, if it keeps the price down to not have to manufacture or sell a handheld unit, then a cable and software would be fine.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Once we get these in our Foci. We can say our Focus got Injected.[drummer][:D]
I was just thinking about something like... I know a lot of tuning shops, once they tune a car give them a sticker that says "CompanyName Tuned". Looking at the Injected Engineering logo i bet an "Injected Engineering Tuned" vinyl somewhere on our cars would look pretty nice!

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Not just yet

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
510 Posts
121 - 140 of 3156 Posts