Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3156 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
damn, 8 hour drive for me... how long would i need to be down there?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Finally someone working on this. Now hopefully we don't see any new threads bitching about tuning. I wonder how many people are actually going to buy a tune. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Had to start a new profile to be able to post on focus fanatics.... I told you guys I was being absolutely for real. Just didn't want and couldn't spill all the beans. All I can say is you guys will be blown away with what they already have done!!!! ;-)

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Take my money and my 5 speed :) where are ya'll located. Wouldnt mind droping off my ride if not to far
In GA brah

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #08
6,895 Posts
Hello from Australia [headbang] Quite a few interested in tuning here in AUS [thumb]

·
Something goes here
8,280 Posts
Love that meme

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
463 Posts
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Very excited to see what kind of tunes you guys can do. As been said above, I would like to see a tune for intake, exhaust, header on 93, no CEL for O2 sensor on header, possibly cancel traction control/vectoring, raise redline and limiter...

I'm in Greenville, SC, but my Dad still lives in Gwinnett County, GA so I would love to come by the shop whenever the next time I visit GA and see what you guys have cooking...

Emanuel
Exactly what he said this engine pulls hard to redline and then blam there goes the limiter. I use nothing but 93 fuel. I would like to raise the mile per hour limit also

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Exactly what he said this engine pulls hard to redline and then blam there goes the limiter. I use nothing but 93 fuel. I would like to raise the mile per hour limit also
exactly... KILL the GOVERNER

41 - 60 of 3156 Posts