Focus Fanatics Forum banner

3141 - 3156 of 3156 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Has anyone installed a 180 degree thermostat with this tuner yet? I'm about to install mine in the next 3-4 weeks.

Edit-install finished.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I’m still utilizing their tuner so there’s some relevance there if an issue arises. It’s still been working fine though.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
They have discontinued pretty much all NA tuning support

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,553 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
thats sad. Worst money spent then.

I think they should remove this entire thread an rather put Mike from RDC tune instead?

Gi Jo this is a sad day.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
So can Rebel Devil support the Injected Tuner?
Nope, our previous tuner was a hypertech device. Currently we are working with the SCT tuning devices, so if you get tuned elsewhere and want to try our NA Devil Tune, when they are ready, just hit me up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,660 Posts
My Focus-Power Custom SCT Tuning for the MK3 is ready now and works very well with years of experience backing it up and MANY satisfied Customers

I also have a DCT MK3 Custom Tune for those with the DCT/ATX MK3 that does wonders

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,660 Posts
I cant really make any deals , SCT has a 40.00 cash rebate right now so that would drop the price to 442.00 and you still get the X4 flasher , full custom tune , datalogging , free unlimited lifetime tuning for new NA mods and shipping

I feel for you on that flasher/tune , a lot of people were not told so they didnt know what they were getting into , people should of been told that it wouldnt datalog , that you couldnt do Custom Tuning with it , that it permanently changed your strategy and wouldnt put your strategy back to stock and they were not , now he switched to SCT but after a lot of people got stuck with a canned flasher

Tom

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
I cant really make any deals , SCT has a 40.00 cash rebate right now so that would drop the price to 442.00 and you still get the X4 flasher , full custom tune , datalogging , free unlimited lifetime tuning for new NA mods and shipping

Tom
Would that be $422 after the rebate?

3141 - 3156 of 3156 Posts