Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i was wondering if there is any difference between making a tune then upgrading my exhaust OR upgrade the exhaust then make a tune ? will there be any difference in power output after the tune? thank you :D :D [driving]

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
Mod first then tune so you can tune for the mods.

·
FF Affiliate
30,146 Posts
Mod first then tune so you can tune for the mods.
Tuning has changed

Your Focus will respond well to a tune with no mods so you can be enjoying your Focus more why you are saving for mods then if you buy the tune from me you get free tune updates as you add more NA mods

Then when you add a new mod just shoot me a datalog and you get a tune back for your new mods

Tom

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tuning has changed

Your Focus will respond well to a tune with no mods so you can be enjoying your Focus more why you are saving for mods then if you buy the tune from me you get free tune updates as you add more NA mods

Then when you add a new mod just shoot me a datalog and you get a tune back for your new mods

Tom
how much is for the tune? and i am a complete noobie so what datalog do u need me to send? , also have you got any performance parts for the 1.5 focus ecoboost 150 ps ?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok , there is about 15 different engine combinations in the Focus so its hard to keep up with them all

Tom
sooo , will there be a tune for it ? and a follow up tunes on upgrades? thank you !
also if you know any sites that do have performance parts for petrol 1.5 150 ps engine tell me please :D

·
FF Affiliate
30,146 Posts
I already have and sell a tune for you 2014 SE , would like to work with you tuning your ride
I charge 462.00 for the SCT XCAL4 , full custom tune , free tune updates as you add more NA mods and shipping

Let me know if you have more questions

Tom

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
Tuning has changed

Tom
I understand you can tune an unmodded car. I didn't realize you offer free revisions. Too bad you don't work with Accessport. I'm not even sure if you tune STs. You'd have a customer.

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
There are tuners who use SCT on the ST's, but it's not as popular.

Tom's only gotten involved in the ST's for a few old customers who wanted to work with him, from what I've seen mentioned - the cheap OTC tunes to buy are the popular route using Accessport and aren't of interest to him to compete with.

Personal decision, he wasn't interested in buying into that market.

·
FF Affiliate
30,146 Posts
I sell the SCT XCAL4 Flasher , Full Custom Tuning , Unlimited Lifetime free Tune updates as you add more NA mods , datalogging services , help with any issues , shipped for 462.00

SCT has a 40.00 cash mail in rebate till Dec 15 so that would drop the cost when you send in the voucher 422.00

Tom

1 - 19 of 19 Posts