Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys is been like a month ago that me and Jay went to Mexico to tune some cars down there.

We got there to tune some Mustangs, Focus and a SRT4...

We drove about 3 hours from cancun cruising on this slow rolling, straight 4 lane hwy. The Mazda we were in was on and off the speed limiter the whole way (160kmh).The "dragstrip" is a 5 lane deadend road with some bleachers on one end. [hihi]

Here I got some pictures of that trip.

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00019.JPG

IMG00337.jpg

IMG00338.jpg

IMG00339.jpg

IMG00340.jpg

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
What type of focus do you drive? What focus does Mexico have? Is it possible to go to mexico buy a new focus if they have the euro version and drive it home? I mean Im not going to go there cause im all the way up in NH but is it possible?

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
What type of focus do you drive? What focus does Mexico have? Is it possible to go to mexico buy a new focus if they have the euro version and drive it home? I mean Im not going to go there cause im all the way up in NH but is it possible?
No doesn't meet US crash and safety ratings.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Tom, you need to start a smuggling business with Mike, and get some of those over here for us...lol.

You could make millions on retirement. [:D]

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
guess who is from mexico ??? MEeEeee, well why did you come, special order from these guys or something?, i have a friend who is having trouble with his turbo svt nobody tunes around there and that could have been his oportunity, he lives near to cancun i think lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
jajaja that friend is me, my last mod was to blow my piston rings jaja if someone visit mexico again do u let me know cause nobody knows how to tune my car :p

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jajaja that friend is me, my last mod was to blow my piston rings jaja if someone visit mexico again do u let me know cause nobody knows how to tune my car :p
Enviame un mensaje privado con tu messenger. [thumb]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
ya se ven mas Mexicanos!!! por fin. si no me ekivoko somos 5 ya jaja.

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
de donde eres tu wey?, yo solo conosco a daniel svt al pulga y un wei pero ke ni entra y ps a ti nuevo jaja

·
Machinery Technician
7,322 Posts
teh spanish thread..lol
saludos desde PR corillo!

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
si por eso ya somos 5, si el otro ke dices es uno ke tiene un ST 09 rojo, ntonces si es el mismo. Yo soy de Tijuana, pero no mato ni secuestro ni nada de eso jaja.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts