Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well despite the crappy snow storm just days before this show i was able to dig out my car(2.5 hours of shovling) and the piss poor effort of all the government agencies to plow(had to plow my own block out to the main road with the work truck plow out to the main road) i made it to the show which ended up being a decent turnout despite most of the major interstates being closed. I got first place in domestic tunerwar judged.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sweet Focus. Looks really nice.
Is there anyway to get a list of the car shows around the east coast. I live in northern virginia and want to go to car shows to get some ideas and stuff.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sweet Focus. Looks really nice.
Is there anyway to get a list of the car shows around the east coast. I live in northern virginia and want to go to car shows to get some ideas and stuff.
Here is one site I visit for cruise-ins and such. They update it all the time.

http://www.capitalcruisin.com/

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
car looks amazing as usual, love the pics and your paint sparkles...

whats that attached to the battery cover, a voltmeter?

and the dude in the reflection in the 6th pic has no head haha

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Congrats on the win. I wish my car was THAT nice. Very nice show car, and it has plenty of go also. I bet its a fun daily driver too. In other words your car is awsome. Keep reppin' the focus in a good way like that.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
congrats on the win man, i wish we had shows by me... once my car was done up a bit more id enter...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts